• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who's Line-up do you like more? Coke or Pepsi? (Poll)

Which line-up do you prefer? Coca-Cola or Pepsi Co.?

• Coca-Cola's line-up

Votes: 83 50.0%
  • Pepsi Co's line-up

Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Neither (name your preference in thread.

Votes: 19 11.4%

• Total voters

Dthomp

For me it varies based on where I live. Dr. Pepper can be Coke or Pepsi depending on distributors in your area. So whichever one carries that :)

Malakhov

Banned
As far as beverrages I used to be a diet pepsi guy, then coca-cola zero came along. Oh la la.

Coke guy since then,

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
I liked Pepsi more when I was younger. Now, it just doesn't taste right to me while Coke is perfection.

As far as the rest of their lineups, I think I like the Pepsi products more.

SaviourMK2

the last Pepsi product I would willingly choose over Coke was Pepsi Blue, now i drink Pepsi only if there are no coke options

Last edited:

lachesis

Although I love Coke - mexican bottled one with real sugar... I cast my vote for Pepsi, as I see the line up includes Quaker oatmeals and Lays potato chips. :D

zenspider

Tough call.
I prefer:
Pepsi > Coke
Mexican Coke > Pepsi with Real Sugar
Diet Coke > Diet Pepsi
Vanilla Pepsi (GOAT) > Vanilla Coke
Cherry Coke > Wild Cherry Pepsi
Fountain Coke > Fountain Pepsi

So Coke has the stronger lineup , but my Pepsi preferences are way stronger.

ILLtown

If I'm gonna buy a can of pop then out of everything on offer there I'd go for either Coke, Fanta, Sprite or 7up. 3-1 to Coca-Cola.

TLZ

Banned
1431708b-31bb-4692-91b5-a5081e01980a_1.364898cda8590d43e41b23fc23ddc7bf.jpeg

All day every day.

wvnative

Pepsi overall in terms of everything they own. But Pepsi is slacking in the soda variation department and Coke curbstomps them.

I want my vanilla Pepsi and Pepsi Twist back dammit.

Hulk_Smash

Banned
My brother, I finally found you... at last.

There are dozens of us! Dozens!

No but seriously when I heard they were discontinuing Vanilla Pepsi, I hoarded them like crazy. When the grocery stores stopped selling them, I would buy out all the bottles or cans from a gas station that had them.

Last edited:

wvnative

No but seriously when I heard they were discontinuing Vanilla Pepsi, I hoarded them like crazy. When the grocery stores stopped selling them, I would buy out all the bottles or cans from a fast station that had them.

Did you try the Vanilla Pepsi with real sugar they came out with in 2014? They sold it till around 2016/early 2017 and I think they still have 20oz bottles at gas stations. It wasn't the same but scratched that itch.

Hudo

I drank Kofola pretty recently. It blows anything that Pepsi and Coca Cola make out of the water, IMHO.

Domisto

pepsi > coke

but often reach for a Dr Pepper

and Coke do make that grapefruit Fresca, and over here Lilt. Both damn fine tooth rot.

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Beer > Water > Coke > Ginger Ale >>>>>>>>Pepsi

Pepsi is to sweet with little fizz, Coke is more fizzy.
I'll take fizzy over syrupy.

dorkimoe

Sprite needs to bring back Remix. That shit is so good.

I like coke because of the flavored water and tea, but as far as pop goes I think pepsi has Dr. pepper right?

Nymphae

Banned
Anyone like Coke Life?

ce-1224-le.jpg

I tried giving up Coke (haha) and tried to replace it with Zevia, but it's a little too diet pop tasting for me, even though it doesn't give me that aspartame headache I get with most diet stuff.

But Coke Life is a good step, half the sugar of a regular Coke and the taste difference made up with Stevia. Not quite classic coke taste, but good enough for me for now.

Last edited:
Anyone like Coke Life?

ce-1224-le.jpg

I tried giving up Coke (haha) and tried to replace it with Zevia, but it's a little too diet pop tasting for me, even though it doesn't give me that aspartame headache I get with most diet stuff.

But Coke Life is a good step, half the sugar of a regular Coke and the taste difference made up with Stevia. Not quite classic coke taste, but good enough for me for now.

I don't think this exists in NA or at least most of the country.

greyshark

Coke Life is around (or at least was a couple years ago) - I tried it and while it tastes fine it just doesn’t compare to the real thing. If I’m going “healthy” I’ll just drink something else like water.

wvnative

No but seriously when I heard they were discontinuing Vanilla Pepsi, I hoarded them like crazy. When the grocery stores stopped selling them, I would buy out all the bottles or cans from a gas station that had them.

My friend, check your local Wal-Mart. There is little info online about it, but the original 2003 Vanilla Pepsi is back, at most of my local grocery stores anyway. Our lord has returned.

Here is the new bottle although they also have 12 packs of cans.

Last edited:

Hulk_Smash

Banned
My friend, check your local Wal-Mart. There is little info online about it, but the original 2003 Vanilla Pepsi is back, at most of my local grocery stores anyway. Our lord has returned.

Here is the new bottle although they also have 12 packs of cans.

Praise the sun!

MC Safety

I like the Coke in the glass bottles.

The smaller ones are made in the U.S., I think, and they're very good. The Mexican Cokes, which come in larger glass bottles and are supposedly made with real sugar, are better.

Top Bottom