• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why does Donald Duck have an erection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

Were these frames actually animated by Disney, or modern alterations? There is a few of them I have seen. Its fucking hilarious, but made me curious.

Yes, I am asking about Donald Ducks Dick.

d33.gif

Boem

Usually it's something he swallowed, like accidentally swallowing a goldfish that's trying to get out. Take out the 3 frames that count, and bam, easy sexy gifs.

You can do this to lots of cartoons really.

Boem

I miss the old days where Disney characters could still really be stretched. Even that gif is from an era where the characters were much more 'on model' all the time.

Luckily the new Mickey Mouse shorts are going back more to the absurdist style of the very, very early shorts:

This one is actually a lot of fun to watch with the kids. We recently watched one that involved Mickey being in a fight with his car for the entire short (don't ask), and at one point, after some crazy stuff, the car thought he killed Mickey after basically beating him senseless. So the car walks up to Mickey's lifeless body, and Mickey mutters
'Is that you, Walt?'

Honestly the first time I laughed harder than the kids. Never imagined Disney would allow them to go there. After so many years these characters finally have a bit of personality again.

Sunster

unrelated but in all my time on internet forums I've noticed people with Donald avatars are men who are 40+ and I can tell that by the way they post.

shaowebb

I believe that ducks have the weird shaped genitalia due to the fact that ducks tend to be rapists.
QkO47VL.gif

Truthfact.
The girls evolve a labyrinthine coo-coo and the guys evolved a wang that could turn corners and ask for directions at gas stations.

The truth is horrifying.

Boem

unrelated but in all my time on internet forums I've noticed people with Daffy avatars are men who are 40+ and I can tell that by the way they post.

Back in college we had a Spanish guy in our dorm who was constantly ordering prostitutes online. We hated it, but he was a nice enough guy and we didn't want him to get kicked out so we sat him down to talk it out amongst ourselves. The poor guy lacked language skills so I guess he thought we were wondering what site he was using to order those prostitutes, so he happily proceeded to show us.

What he showed us was a forum of people basically reviewing all the prostitutes in the area. With star ratings and everything. And the weird thing wasn't that something like that existed, the weird thing was that everyone had Popeye, Daffy Duck or Pink Panther avatars. Mainly Popeye I think.

Anyway, that's my story for the day. Do with this what you want.

Sunster

Back in college we had a Spanish guy in our dorm who constantly was ordering prostitutes online. We hated it, but he was a nice enough guy and we didn't want him to get kicked out so we sat him down and to talk it out amongst ourselves. The poor guy lacked language skills so I guess he thought we were wondering what site he was using to order those prostitutes, so he happily proceeded to show us.

What he showed us was a forum of people basically reviewing all the prostitutes in the area. With star ratings and everything. And the weird thing wasn't that something like that existed, the weird thing was that everyone had Popeye, Daffy Duck or Pink Panther avatars. Mainly Popeye I think.

Anyway, that's my story for the day. Do with this what you want.

that does not surprise me at all.

kmax

This was from an anti nazi warbonds cartoon. It's like posting a great dictator screengrab.

Yeah, I'm aware. The comment I made was made in jest. My point was that this wouldn't be possible in this day and age, even if the intentions were genuine. Still, they were absolutely relevant during those times, but it's still pretty interesting to see the difference between then and now.

I can't comment about that erection though. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom