• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why PS5 Exclusive Returnal Is Shaping Up To Be One of the Dark Horses of 2021

Topher

Gold Member
I keep watching videos of this game thinking something will grab me, but it just hasn't. Housemarque has a great reputation, but not for this type of game. I'm definitely pulling for them on this, but this is uncharted territory for them. Expecting some growing pains with this one.

GHG

I thought it was because some PS gamers loved the thunder dyke main character. Looks generic as hell to me like some GamePass filler.

Meanwhile on gamepass:

Bleeding-Edge-Buttercup-940x529.jpg.webp

bao-vu-bao-vu-buttercup-thumbnail.jpg

Stay in your lane.

Keihart

I don't know, it might end up being fun because Housemarque, but the main character design and the general art style are not doing any favors to the game.
It might actually bomb, i just hope the sales expectations isn't that high so it doesn't hurt the studio that much.

Orpheum

I just hope there's enough content to warrant the price tag. From an artstyle and gameplay standpoint i'm already sold on it. Getting it day one. Also i want to support housemarque

Top Bottom