• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why the PlayStation 5 still using Bluray will make most of its revealed specs useless and void, and why they should ditch it for alternatives.

Lukin1978

guBKxhk.gif

This thread is still going

KungFucius

King Snowflake
This is amazing. 0s and 1s now care how they got onto the SSD. They must be aware of how harmful Bluray is and do it in protest. At least this emerging AI seems to care about humanity.

Grinchy

Banned
I put my family vacation photos on a blu ray once and it did make the pictures load all slow and then they came up corrupted.

Some people try to say I only owned a dvd burner and that I put in a PS3 game as a blank bluray, but I know the reality. Bluray codecs make any data you put on the disc run worse than if they were on any other piece of media.

I TRIED to take a family photo of my vacation and put it on bluray. I used to have kids. And a wife. Bluray slaughtered the lot.

Last edited:
Yeah shure dude but let's talk seriously with a very high concern for anyone, how does all of this work to enlarge my penis? #popcorn

If you use blu-ray will it make it blue or what ?
Does 4k BR make a change?
How do you use it? Do you scrub it hard or soft on the disk? #ExcuseMeSir

I've tried Austin book and found nothing! #IamDying or what 🥶😱😂🤔🤭🤣😔😑

4-austin-power-pump-400x400.jpg

Top Bottom