• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wife hits husband on plane with laptop, video shows

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I can see why he was looking at other women.

My favorite part before the hit he goes, "I don't even know you like that". :pie_roffles:

An American Airlines passenger was captured on cellphone video smacking her husband with his laptop as their flight prepared to takeoff, police said.

The scene unfolded on Sunday as the plane was about to leave Miami International Airport on its way to Los Angeles.

Video shot by a passenger shows the woman, identified by police as Tiffany McLemore, striking her husband with the laptop after an expletive-filled argument between the couple.

In the video, the woman can be heard swearing at her husband while a group of flight attendants try to contain the situation, with one pointing out to McLemore that a young child was seated behind the couple.

"You're out of control," the husband told his wife before attendants asked him to move to another seat. As he was walking down the aisle, his wife appears to hit him with the laptop.

No serious injuries were reported in the incident, officials said.

The couple was eventually removed from the flight. Police told ABC Miami affiliate WPLGthat McLemore's husband was uncooperative and did not want to press charges. The airline rebooked him on another flight but would not rebook McLemore.

"We thank the American crew who worked quickly to defuse the situation," the airline said in a statement. "Their actions resulted in a safe environment for all of our passengers."

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I don't understand why the airline didn't make her get off the plane as soon as she started making a scene

Gotta get that dough. It's why they let people get stupid drunk and obnoxious on planes before any action is taken whatsoever.

chris121580

She's going to have some lawsuits on her because it looks like she hit some passengers with the laptop as well, accidental or not

See what happens when we stop beating up women? Let this be a lesson.

CHu8i9fUMAA042y.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking hate women that scream. Why the fuck do THEY scream when they aren't getting hit? Calm the fuck down.

Mista

Banned
Fucking hate a woman when she screams for no reason. Same goes to a man screaming for no reason just to show everyone around that “hey I’m angry ok?! OK?! Aarrggghh” Fuck off what a bitch

quickwhips

Trashy whore.
Dropping the N bomb like she straight outta Compton. As far as I could tell neither one of them were black either?

Marry wisely my friends.
Are you upset she was saying the n word or that the person she called the n word tonismt black? I mean if your going to use it shouldn't it be to other racist besides black people to make it like the word asshole again? Im under the impression we give words to much power. Let was a cunt and should face charges. Crazy guy didnt want to. Equal rights.

Aintitcool

Banned
Yeah when your wife is that entitled and mad that you are looking at other women. Divorce ! Also she has to learn the meaning of the word assault.

Thing is, in private they maybe had this fight a hundred times and it is always like this. Other people's relationship are not anything predictable or guessable.

He probably still stayed with her. Dude should have wiped out the "Baby" word card to calm his lady down. The way she got her purse and wanted to keep talking to him just showed me she aint worried.

"you will be charged with assault"
"I don't care!"

Last edited:

buizel

Banned
Yeah that's assault. No lawyer could weasel her out of this one.

Can't really see what's happening, but you hear like a heavy slap and people are like *gasp* and hostesses are like SIR SIR. Sounds like he smacked her or something beforehand.

It looks like the laptop chonked onto some ladies head cause you can hear whimpers at the end, that'd be the worst thing.

Those 2 can get on Jerry springer

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Money says she's a virtue signaler on twitter who calls other people pieces of shit for their lukewarm political takes.

Weiji

Banned
God, imagine what she’s like in private if she’s like this in public.

This is public spousal abuse.

That ending where a women keeps repeating “are you ok?” Towards the psycho abuser. Doesn’t matter what a women does, no matter how bad. They all rally around her like she’s a victim.

Disgusting.

Top Bottom