• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Wii emulator can do 720p HD

Fitz

Dec 7, 2009
United Kingdom
I'm not 100% sure but I'd guess that the area is pre-rendered or something, similar to the way Resident Evil is done, meaning it's not effected by the emulator changing the resolution.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Jan 21, 2009
Connecticut, U.S.
steamcommunity.com
The effect is similar to the depth of field effect in the overworld, this however, cannot be removed by disabling CPU->EFB Access. Just as a heads up, I would recommend playing that area with CPU->EFB Access enabled, otherwise the color fade in sequence doesn't render properly and all the color just pops in instead of seeping in appropriately.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sep 9, 2006
Stallion Free said:
The Official Thread is finally ready to be posted, any title suggestions?

Official Thread ? About a emulator ? WTF :lol

Whats wrong with this thread ?

Fitz

Dec 7, 2009
United Kingdom
Asking for the best setup for every Gamecube and Wii game is a bit much don't you think? Especially as the information is already easy to find.

Anony

Feb 5, 2008
just put Official Dolphin Emulation Thread or something
why must there always be a pun in the title

cacildo

Oct 19, 2009
Anony said:
oh god my eyes

WHY?

Kibbles

Feb 12, 2008
Would I be able to run Super Mario Galaxy 2 at or near full speed with:

Intel Core Duo 2 around 2.3GHz
NVIDIA 9800M GS 512MB
Windows Vista 64 Bit
4GB RAM

[edit] fuck typed dolphin in my search bar and it came to this thread rather than the newer one. =(