• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii emulator can do 720p HD

Fitz

I'm not 100% sure but I'd guess that the area is pre-rendered or something, similar to the way Resident Evil is done, meaning it's not effected by the emulator changing the resolution.

Fitz

Well, there must be something specific going on with that area that causes the Emulator to have the problem in the first place.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
The effect is similar to the depth of field effect in the overworld, this however, cannot be removed by disabling CPU->EFB Access. Just as a heads up, I would recommend playing that area with CPU->EFB Access enabled, otherwise the color fade in sequence doesn't render properly and all the color just pops in instead of seeping in appropriately.

Fitz

Dolphin Thread of Swimming in High Resolution Goodness... or something. I suck at naming, I'm just looking forward to the thread.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Colkate said:
Dolphin Thread of Swimming in High Resolution Goodness... or something. I suck at naming, I'm just looking forward to the thread.

Well it's going up as soon as we find a good name so hopefully you won't have to wait long.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Stallion Free said:
The Official Thread is finally ready to be posted, any title suggestions?

Official Thread ? About a emulator ? WTF :lol

Whats wrong with this thread ?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
cw_sasuke said:
Official Thread ? About a emulator ? WTF :lol

Whats wrong with this thread ?

This thread is a clusterfuck of people asking the same questions over and over because there isn't a well kept OP with links to guides and an update to date Q&A section.

Fitz

Asking for the best setup for every Gamecube and Wii game is a bit much don't you think? Especially as the information is already easy to find.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Metalmurphy said:
Hey if you post best configs for all games then I'm up for an official thread. If not, then this will do.

That's the plan, I already have Wind Waker's formatted and textfile uploaded for people to fill out their configs for games as well.

cacildo

Anony said:
oh god my eyes

50493543.png

WHY?

Kibbles

Would I be able to run Super Mario Galaxy 2 at or near full speed with:

Intel Core Duo 2 around 2.3GHz
NVIDIA 9800M GS 512MB
Windows Vista 64 Bit
4GB RAM

[edit] fuck typed dolphin in my search bar and it came to this thread rather than the newer one. =(

Top Bottom