• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Fit Plus Details + Wii Pedal Controller

Mudkips

Banned
Kobe said:
Just buy a real bike and go to the park. What is going on with people today? All these things that Nintendo offers with the Wii fit and add ons have been availible for decades but since now do it on your TV everyone wants in. Society has turned into this anti-social mess.:lol

14yacz7.jpg

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
dfyb said:
...people will have entire rooms full of game accessories

1 Wii
2 wiimotes
2 nunchuks
2 motion plus
Wii Speak
1 Balance Board
2 Wii Wheels
1 Wii Zapper
1 SD card for Wii
1 External HDD for Wii

2 360s
4 360 controllers
4 Big Button controllers + 1 receiver
1 360 Wifi unit
1 Xbox chatpad
1 Xbox Live Vision Cam
1 360 Wired Guitar
1 360 Wired Headset
1 360 Drum Kit
2 360 Memory Cards
2 20 gig HDDs
1 QuickCharge Kit
2 Play and Charge Kits

1 60 Gig PS3
1 SixAxis
1 DualShock 3
4 Buzz Buzzers + 1 receiver
1 PS2 Memory Card Adapter

1 DS Fat
2 DS Lite
1 DSi
1 DS SDHC card
1 DS Micro-SDHC flash card memory card

1 PSP-1000
1 Memory Stick Pro Duo 4 Gig
1 PSP Case

1 PC
1 USB External Hard Drive for PC
1 USB Keyboard
1 PS/2 Mouse
1 USB 360 Controller Receiver

1 iPhone

and I don't have any last-gen stuff set up, nor any racing or flight gear :/

Kobe said:
Just buy a real bike and go to the park. What is going on with people today? All these things that Nintendo offers with the Wii fit and add ons have been availible for decades but since now do it on your TV everyone wants in. Society has turned into this anti-social mess.:lol

Anyone who exercises and doesn't use a recumbent bike at all is missing out.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
evilromero said:
That would be a great price for Wii Fit+ without the board.

It's probably real. Those are the prices in Japan, and I can't imagine they'd really significantly stiff America.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I like how people are using the fact that the Miis have arms and legs as some sort of proof it is fake. Guess where else they have arms and legs? The Mii Channel itself.

dyls

Stumpokapow said:
It's probably real. Those are the prices in Japan, and I can't imagine they'd really significantly stiff America.

I thought the price was right around $20 for Japan.

Kobe said:
Just buy a real bike and go to the park. What is going on with people today? All these things that Nintendo offers with the Wii fit and add ons have been availible for decades but since now do it on your TV everyone wants in. Society has turned into this anti-social mess.

Biking is actually probably more of an antisocial activity than this would be. On a bike, you're separated from everyone—lording above them no less—and most communication with others is limited to, "On your left." With this peripheral you could cycle while talking to friends sitting next to you on the couch.

Kobe

Banned
dyls said:
Biking is actually probably more of an antisocial activity than this would be. On a bike, you're separated from everyone—lording above them no less—and most communication with others is limited to, "On your left." With this peripheral you could cycle while talking to friends sitting next to you on the couch.

Yea if you go alone DUH! When I go biking with the family or friends, we are all talking and enjoying the scenery.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
dyls said:

Burke Gilman trail confirmed.

meme

Banned
kswiston said:
Miis in Wii fit had arms. The first game is Wii Fit plus which has already been announced/shown over the last few months.

Oh I was talking about the ads, my bad.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Cosmonaut X said:
The bike is real, but as expected it isn't a first-party peripheral or game.

Or even the bike in the pictures.

The only thing in common is that it has pedals and is white.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
AstroLad said:
I don't even care if it's real or fake, the fact that I wouldn't hesitate to believe it says all you need to know about the company these days.
It's hillarious how it can easily be real.

Top Bottom