• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Belgium bomba - Premium 99€

Dick Smith in Australia got rid of all their Wii U stuff at 50% off a few months ago. URope seems to have had enough of Nintendo as well.

aZxg3n5.jpg

Also, if you didn't already know: OP=OP these days.

Sneds

Wow. I would buy one at that price. Works out at about £80 which is the same price as a Wii Mini!

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
HOLY SHIT
That includes Nintendoland, cradle etc.

Now I feel bad about the deal I've got this week, I thought that was really good :(

$135!? AW SHIT

Seriously, though, getting it for less than the damn 3DS is a steal. Not sure how it would work out as far as future releases, though, thanks to region locking. Is it country specific or just by region?

-Horizon-

So google converter says that would be around $134.
I'd buy it if I was in Belgium. This is insta-buy with no thinking needed levels.

tipoo

Banned
Is it just the disks that are region locked? Not online purchases? How do those work, by where it is or by where it was bought?

JordanN

Banned
Also, shouldn't Nintendo be worrying about these pricecuts? If these $99 systems becomes a thing, how will they ever move their MSRP ones?

javac

I love how everyone's like "I'd buy one!" it's like no shit lol :p It's like the price of two games or some shit.

Griss

Amazing deal, but I still like the Skylanders bundles I got in Canada a couple of days ago.

White Wii U (black sucks), Nintendoland and Skylanders Swap Force with toys for 200 CAD, which is 150 euros after tax. Very happy with it, especially since it's dual voltage and I don't have to use my converter.

It's dead sales-wise here in Europe, though. We'll be seeing threads like this all year long without doubt.

NeoGash

My brother just spent about $400 on one after Christmas...

Me, I'm waiting for $150 range probably, or until the games I have been waiting for come out (New Zelda, Metroid, X etc.).

Card Boy

Banned
Dick Smith wasn't generous enough. Wii U would need to be $100 Australian dollars before i even think of getting one considering i want it for 3 games (one of which isn't out yet)

Top Bottom