• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U bundle + $50 gift card for $299 (Walmart)

RBH

Walmart weekly ad 11/30-12/6

B3sTB8UCUAEMALt.jpg

-Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle + $50 gift card for $299 (available in-store only)

-Wii U Super Mario 3D World bundle + $50 gift card for $299 (available online only): http://www.walmart.com/ip/40635886

This is a better deal than any of the Wii U Black Friday deals (that I know of) Weird that
they saved it until after Black Friday.

Already have a Wii U and love it but for anyone that was interested this is a good deal. After the gift card and game(s) it brings the console a good amount under $200

I wish there were selling it for 200 bucks with no games. Then I'd get it. I'd much rather rent all the games and get them bundled in and 300 is just too much for me to spend right now.

Tortimer

Which one is this?

The refurbished Wii U+2 used games isn't a bundle, it's just my original plan for buying a Wii U. I was planning on getting a refurbed Wii U and then craigslisting 2 games. However, the more I think about it, the Walmart deal seems to be a lot less work.

Looks good, too bad just bought a ps4 and xbone. See you next Black Friday Wii U :)!

I have a Xbone and PS4 too but right now it is better to combine either a Xbone or PS4 with a Wii U. Having both a Xbone and PS4 is virtually the same (I am a sucker and always buy all consoles though)

shows as sold out

decent deal, I still think the BF xbox one $329 with 2 games and a $50 target gift card was the deal of the season so far, incredible deal

Grief.exe

I would have done that right now instead of waiting for my ebay order of Mario World/Wii U bundle, plus I ordered Mario Kart 8 separately from Sears Black Friday.

The price difference ends up being negligible, but I would rather have the Wii U in hand today rather than waiting for shipping.

I wish there were selling it for 200 bucks with no games. Then I'd get it. I'd much rather rent all the games and get them bundled in and 300 is just too much for me to spend right now.

There were actually a few bundles at that price point.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
I have a Xbone and PS4 too but right now it is better to combine either a Xbone or PS4 with a Wii U. Having both a Xbone and PS4 is virtually the same (I am a sucker and always buy all consoles though)

Probably right, but I mostly get exclusives from each consoles and get the rest on pc. Sucker for 60 fps and crazy resolutions =).

But yeah, lots to get on WiiU, will get it eventually however!

shows as sold out

decent deal, I still think the BF xbox one $329 with 2 games and a $50 target gift card was the deal of the season so far, incredible deal

Yep. That was a great deal (even though I am not that into Assassin's Creed games) Black Flag is good though and is my favorite that I have played in the series. This is a pretty damn good deal too though and it comes with much better games.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
shows as sold out

Nah the best one was, 329 2 games + 1 free game at the microsoft store =)!

Scored 2 ac games+ mcc + console for 329 =)!

oneils

doesn't seem like it is available in Canada.

Walmart was running a deal on Friday (buy a wii u bundle and get a free game), but it looks like I missed it. It sold out fast.

Persona7

Banned
This is a better deal than any of the Wii U Black Friday deals (that I know of) Weird that
they saved it until after Black Friday.

Already have a Wii U and love it but for anyone that was interested this is a good deal. After the gift card and game(s) it brings the console a good amount under $200

A good amount? I am sleep deprived but the console is 325-330 or so with taxes. Mario Kart/3D world go for 55 at most but often lower on amazon with tax included. nintendo land is 22 with tax.

Even with the gift card subtracted that is not a good amount under 200.

Top Bottom