• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Emulator Cemu Can Now Play Super Mario 3D World [Nearly] Fullspeed on PC

Close I wouldnt say full speed yet. But thats nothing to take away from the accomplishment of that. Super work. How does this work? normal controllers?

Crazy fast progress
Anti piracy but pro current gen emulator GAF strikes again.

09AY4jU.gif

Zomba13

Yeh, I don't get this. It's ok to steal now?

Who is stealing and what is being stolen?

Erm... That's what emulators are generally used for %99 of the time. Let's not beat around the - I own every single title I emulate - bush.

Ah yes, I'm absolutely sure these people reverse engineering the Wii U and trying to get games to work like they do on actually hardware don't own the consoles or the games...

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
That's flat out amazing. How do I get my WiiU games into my PC? Is there an easy way?

Mivey

Erm... That's what emulators are generally used for %99 of the time. Let's not beat around the - I own every single title I emulate - bush.
How do you live in a world where there exists a platform where people can pirate every single game on it, since it is completely open by design. Must be horrible for you.

If you already own the game I fail to see what the problem is.
I will not feel ashamed about emulating games I already own. It's not like Nintendo offers some upscaled PC version of WiiU games.

True Fire

Is it sad how there's nothing I really care about emulating from the Wii U? At least with the 3DS emulator we'll be able to play Pokemon in three dimensional 1080p one day.

I am not is disagreement that is true most of the time. But not all the time. If this runs better and higher res for zelda u than my wiiu then I would maybe use that instead. Calling everyone a thief may not be the best way to make friends here.

Posts like yours happen on GAF in every emulation thread since 2001.

*hint*: they never triggered any change/ action. You are wasting your time typing that and our time when we read that.

---

On topic: what kind of PC would I need to have to run this at 720p/ 30 fps? I guess something more powerful than used for Dolphin and Wii games?

Top Bottom