• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U marketing materials starting to arrive at retail stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
BREAKING NEWS ANOTHER PIC

XhqQC.jpg

gXwQ2.jpg

---

:O

bjs8r.png

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Black confirmed? YES.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Black Wii U will arrive "Someday".

Yeah launch day.

Strange that Nintendo hasn't announced the huge blowout conference date yet. We already have boxarts and now this so something is obviously close. Nintendo had already announced their 3DS conference by this time so it should come any day now

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Strange that Nintendo hasn't announced the huge blowout conference date yet. We already have boxarts and now this so something is obviously close. Nintendo had already announced their 3DS conference by this time.

Probably they'll announce it at the upcoming Nintendo Direct. Or a bit after that. IIRC, the Fall Conference has always been right before the TGS.

JAYinHD

I don't really mind the White Wii U but seeing as we may have choices I think I'll take a black one please.

Nosgoroth

Soon we're going to get the "Nintendo Direct tomorrow!" tweet from Nintendo, I can feel it. Vook, raise alert level to yellow!

stuart

Banned
I can't wait for the Wii U. Might be the first console I buy at launch. It will be nice to see Microsoft and Sony trying to catch up with the Wii U's technical prowess for a change.

As for the colour... White all the way!

I can't wait for the Wii U. Might be the first console I buy at launch. It will be nice to see Microsoft and Sony trying to catch up with the Wii U's technical prowess for a change.

That's funny. I laughed.

I'm still undecided whether I want a Wii U or a 3DS LL this Christmas ... the Wii U really needs to be priced accordingly and have something better than Pikmin and a sidescrolling Mario (even though they both look great, not a system seller for me)

I don't want to disenchant, but it will take them a year to "catch up" and "take over"...

So I guess there will be a black WiiU at launch. I had my doubts since we never got that rainbow of colors they showed for the Wii.

Jackano

Happy to see what I saw in a GAME store in Paris two weeks ago (posted in another topic) seems to be confirmed by another gaffer.
Black is one thing, other thing is, for PALland, the pre-orders at GAME expires at november 15th if I remember correctly my coupon, pointing out to a friday 16th release in Europe.

Woffls

Always bet on black.

[fake edit] FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yep, waiting for some European retailers to leak everything now.

stuart

Banned
I don't want to disenchant, but it will take them a year to "catch up" and "take over"...

I don't think so. I expect the Wii U graphics to be easily on par with the next Xbox/PS4.

One technical area where Nintendo excel is loading times (something no-one mentions). The Wii loads games considerably faster than the current Xbox/PS3, and likewise with the DS compared to the PSP.

sakipon

Black is one thing, other thing is, for PALland, the pre-orders at GAME expires at november 15th if I remember correctly my coupon, pointing out to a friday 16th release in Europe.
It's too far away. Oh well, hopefully there'll be some good Nintendo Directs to keep the hype alive until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom