• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Panorama View has hidden secrets (spoilers)

here is one I found
6KPz8Sv.jpg

this stone ball rolls across the road behind the bus you blink and you miss it

what else can you find?

thomaser

Probably a very stupid question, but do you hear the sound from the environments too? Like the sound of the tour guide on the bus? If so, does it pan around the speakers if you look around you?

^ yes you can here him
the one in Japan is in Japanese so I could not understand what the tour guy was saying but yes they all talk and has music as well
An article I read said $2, I'd like to know how long they are too though.

the London one is 9min46sec

I'll have to load the others to check but the times are different for each had different file sizes

London 9m46s (boulder on bridge)

Kyoto 7m21s

Ancona 5m45s (some of those birds could be fake)

Rio de Janero 7m45s
I expected censored booty here so have not watched it yet just clicked to get the time for you guys

whoa she is not censored is she wow

I don't have a picture, but in the Miiverse someone posted a pic looking off a bridge and there was the Loch Ness Monster. Pretty funny.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Gotta love that Nintendo quirkiness.

In other news, Kyoto tour provides you with a waifu.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Hurry up, European e-shop.... Sigh!
I have to admit, they are far cheaper than I feared. (I was concerned Nintendo would release this as a full-priced boxed game.)

For some reason I thought that was the same lady on two different days.

Edit: BTW, Kyoto tour was so amazing that I'm buying the Italy flyover.

could it be? Not sure
JSAPIVS.jpg

she out out and he continued and got the second girl to ride

9rwBByO.jpg

IkocOt1.jpg

J7aSqqN.jpg

they both spoke so I'll have to hear the voices again but to me it was not the same girl

Top Bottom