• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Screenshot Wallpapers

Sometimes I boot up a Wii U game and think to myself, that would make a good wallpaper. So, I took screenshots of a bunch of them and of some cutscenes too.

Richie

This is the most pleasantly surprised I've been with a thread based on expectations from the title alone. Awesome work, OP!

Cyd0nia

Banned
Should use one from Lego city since you'll see it so often.

Bowdow

Wackachucka wackachucka wackachucka wackachuka

B d b d bow wow

wackachuka

Game is great though when you can play it! At least you have time to put the kettle on

TI82

Banned
Bowdow

Wackachucka wackachucka wackachucka wackachuka

B d b d bow wow

wackachuka

Game is great though when you can play it! At least you have time to put the kettle on

Yeah probably the best Lego game with marvel but man those load times and no coop suck

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Very nice. These images are in PNG format, is that something you can save Wii U screenshots as natively or are you using a capture card?

Rösti;145109803 said:
Very nice. These images are in PNG format, is that something you can save Wii U screenshots as natively or are you using a capture card?

I'm using an Elgato. It saves everything as .png.

If this was reddit, I would gold you. Since I had my Gaf Gold restricted, I can't gift you that either.

Instead, you get my sincerest thanks. Villager will forever haunt my desktop.

This is the most pleasantly surprised I've been with a thread based on expectations from the title alone. Awesome work, OP!
Ditto.

OP - Please can you update this thread after Yoshi's Woolly World and the clay Kirby games are released? I'm sure those games will lend extremely well to wallpaper.

Top Bottom