• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation Thread 2: Can't take anymore of this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conor 419

Banned
I'm in. This is gonna be good.

I've been reading nominee threads from GAF's favorite meltdowns voting thread, and, strangely enough, these threads have only served to make me more hyped for E3.

Nintendo's worst-case scenario: PS360-level graphics, Reggie & Iwata spend 45 minutes talking about casual titles, a three-minute sizzle reel of PS360 ports, no Pikmin 3, and then they price it too high.

Microsoft's worst-case scenario: too much focus on Kinect exercise games and non-gaming functions turns the event into a "betrayal" of its Mountain Dew-flavored, "extreeeeme!" audience.
Also: 720 is to 360 as Wii was to GameCube.

Sony's worst-case scenario: Sony, attempting to differentiate itself from the other two, goes for ultra high-end processing power.. but is the only one without a tablet controller. (i.e., PS5 for $800)

So.. what do you guys see as worst-case scenarios for each company at E3?

The hype for that random Nintendo conference was phenomenal, so I'd expect Gaf to go into meltdown mode prior to E3.

I've been reading nominee threads from GAF's favorite meltdowns voting thread, and, strangely enough, these threads have only served to make me more hyped for E3.

Nintendo's worst-case scenario: PS360-level graphics, Reggie & Iwata spend 45 minutes talking about casual titles, a three-minute sizzle reel of PS360 ports, no Pikmin 3, and then they price it too high.

Microsoft's worst-case scenario: too much focus on Kinect exercise games and non-gaming functions turns the event into a "betrayal" of its Mountain Dew-flavored, "extreeeeme!" audience.

Sony's worst-case scenario: Sony, attempting to differentiate itself from the other two, goes for ultra high-end processing power.. but is the only one without a tablet controller. (i.e., PS5 for $800)

I agree completely with Nintendo and Microsoft. Worst-case scenario for Sony, I believe, would be to have nothing to show at all.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
Hello all :)

I follow these boards since the Gaming Age days, currently I am especially on this topic, I must say that it has been a great pleasure to read you all, and I finally decided to post to share my informations and my ideas. To introduce myself a little, I am a former French game journalist, since the 90s. I’ll not enter into details but for example, I’ve contributed, at different positions, to large French gaming websites. I want to reach the other side of the fence and am looking for a creative content job (gamedesign, writing, producing, etc.) in a big studio. I kept a few contacts in the industry from my activities, and so I could get some news about the Wii U, console that I wait with impatience.

Some warnings before i start:

1 - To retain my sources who are obviously under NDA and not put them in difficulty, I will not quote them. Also, I love this sector, and a large part of the presentation impact of a new hardware at E3 and other shows depend on the respect by all the actors of the confidentiality of important information, such as power and therefore what a console is capable of displaying. I do not want to spoil this momentum that Nintendo is building for the E3. For all these reasons, I will stay more or less evasive, but I can give some news that are not huge revelations. They are rather positive and interesting, I hope that they will nurture the constructive debates around here, and put an end to bad speculations on the console I've read here lately. I want somehow to participate in the buzz that will gradually be built around the Wii U, and I think that Nintendo public relation guys should be more active on geek boards like this one, to counter when it’s necessary, some rumors that dampen seriously the enthusiasm of hardcore gamers, who could then relay these bad vibrations to fellow gamers in their circles. The “just on par with xbox360” drama has even spread to french forums, so it can’t hurt to deny it fast.

2 - Read all this with caution. It's second-hand knowledge, I have not seen Wii U dev kit myself. My sources are reliable but they are not close friends in life, there are also some parameters that have as consequences that what they told me might not reflect the full reality of the Wii U power.

3 - My sources do not occupy very technical positions, like programmers, coders, who have daily access to the kits guts, they are not the best suited to quantify the machine capacities, there is a great deal of subjectivity in their infos.

Here we go

I can already say that this come from European big studios which have logically the latest dev kits available to third parties. To be clear, these are not small studios that could have remained at earlier dev kits because they are not important enough to receive Nintendo's latest updates quickly.

So, from what my sources saw on their screens, they clearly stated that they experienced superior capabilities in comparison to the Xbox360. This is the positive aspect of my info: you can be sure that the Wii U is not on par with current gen HD. You can remove this idea from your heads, and stop speculating about it, it will not happen. The point more negative now: On the power scale, they told me that it’s closer to 2x Xbox360 than 5x. On paper, some components (you can guess which) are mathematically 4 or 5 times more powerful, more in quantity/number, than in the xbox360, but it does not translate for the moment in 5x prettier images, with 5 more complex and finest scenes, etc.

Further details: These impressions are from a time when studios used revision 4 of the dev kits. Lately, 4.2 kits shipped from Singapore. I don’t know if there is a significant power gain with “.X” type of revisions, I guess it’s the case, but not as important as a change of revision number (from Rev 3 to 4 for example). I’ve heard that V5 kits may exist. It is likely, as for many other consoles before, that Nintendo and first-party have more advanced and therefore more powerful/optimized dev kits. However, these v4 kits are apparently from the end of the year / beginning of 2012, and they are those which have benefited from the hardware boost reported on the net. For people who hoped that this upgrade would make the Wii U 5 times stronger and 5 times more capable of displaying beautiful stuff on screen, from what I know, this is not the case for now, but there are several variables that can explain this, I'll come back to this subject in other posts, but can say that this “not 5x Xbox360” is only valid in the context from which I gathered my informations (third-party, second-hand, subjectivity, news given at a certain time knowing that the console will come out maybe 10 months later so will receive more upgrades, etc.). But again, I put the emphasis on the fact that it’s clearly not on par with the xbox360, it’s at least 2x.

Furthermore, but read that with a grain of salt, many graphical effects are applied near the “end” of the visual development of a game. I guess some parameters that cause what is rendered on the screen to be more or less clean, complex, for example the type of shadow, the AA applied, and new effects that the Wii U GPU is probably capable of fall into this category (the shiny stuff that developers adds at the end, once the engine is running well), and therefore the final result will feel more like a 3 or 4 or even the famous 5x than 2x Xbox360 to the eyes of my sources, I keep in touch with them to know if it will be the case.

That is all I can say for now, there will be other posts to come. Do not expect revelations from each of my interventions though. This in not the main purpose of my decision to post on NeoGAF. As my nickname implies it, I want to share my ideas (of game design, background, etc.) confront them, do theorycrafting which I love. I’ll participate on topics that interest me, and of course this one, by writing “normal” and light messages with some funny things, gifs, images, and above all, ideas !

See you soon :)

z0m3le

Banned
To be honest, I thought the 'Leo' tech demo was really bad. It doesn't showcase the capabilities of the top cards at all. It uses advanced effects but you need a good eye to see them - they are not immediate and certainly not mind-blowing, which is the point of a tech demo. I think a much more visually impressive output is possible using the same hardware and techniques.

Plus it's not remotely as funny or likeable as they clearly wanted it to be :p

The effects are really only apparent in this demo, I could simply say that the best looking, non modded PC games are about what you can expect from this next console generation, only with Sub HD and low frame rates, but that doesn't really hit home like a video that showcases all the effects together like that demo.

And I agree with you, if only they had rendered a chess match, I would of enjoyed it vastly more :p.

lol geez man you got no faith in Nintendo at all do u? this is gonna be a full reveal i wouldn't doubt they're gonna have the games running on the Wii U.

darthdago

Yeah but CPU frequency isn't the only spec.
SNES got transparency,background manipulation and more colors available.

ok...let me end that with saying they were on par, more or less (I owned only a SNES)

MegaDrive SNES
Prozessor: 16Bit 68000 16Bit 65816
MHZ: 7,67MHz 3,58MHz
Main/Video-RAM : 64/64kbyte 256/128kbyte
Co-Prozessoren: Z80 (3,58MHz) 3D-Chip (Mode7)
/ SVP (im Modul) / Super-FX Chip (im Modul)
Sound: 6+4 Kanal Stereo 8-Kanal Stereo (Sony DSP)
Colors: 64 aus 512 256 aus 32.768
Resolution: 320*224px 256*224px
Sprites: 128 128 (max. 64*64px)
(2.064 theoretisch)

Mega_Drive_vs_Super_Nintendo_

So, yes the modern SNES has had more colors available better sound and good effects (rotate/zoom).
But MegaDrive was the faster console it could handle better:
scrolling, sprites and simple polygone graphics.
With a better CPU the SNES would have been superior no doubt - but the way it was, Mega Drive was minimum same level, if not better (with some games/multiplats)

nordique

So MS could simply repeat their multi sku business model:
- 300$ "core" model = media hub
- 400$ "kinect" model = including kinect 2.0
- 500$ "pro" model = including kinect 2.0 AND tablet controller add on
MS has shown this generation, how much money is to be made with add ons, I don´t see them abandoning this approach come nextgen.

They could. But, consider being on the board at the Xbox gaming division. Consider where you lost money, and where you made money. One big driving factor to the 360 getting a shot of life (and not taking the Wii route of stabilizing/saturation sales) is having new experiences that entice gamers to select your console; Kinect did this. If you are making something like a touchscreen controller or Kinect 2.0, why would you sell them separately?

Do you think the Gamecube would have truly had a solid shot of second life had the Wii Remote been released as an add-on? I personally don't. Nintendo needed that complete re-set with a new console. The Wii wasn't so much about the system, as much as it was about the controller and the system doing enough to support the ideas the controller had.

That business model completely revitalized Nintendo, and now Nintendo has become one of Japan's most valuable companies. Their business model worked. A similar (but not equal or the exact same) model worked with Apple during their revitalization.

Now Nintendo has a very strong concept with the Wii U. Microsoft cannot simply replicate this; what they need to do is differentiate themselves. Serving the truly hardcore gamer simply won't work. Sony's core gamer market never shrunk but their casual market certainly did. They either stopped gaming, went to the Wii or to Xbox 360, which then perhaps even migrated somewhere else such as iOS and Android devices.

I do believe the Next Xbox will support a touch screen controller, but I am willing to bet it will not be like the UPad. Microsoft will bet their Kinect 2.0 as their "WiiMote" and thus I expect them to ship every single Xbox "720" with the Kinect 2.0.

On the other hand however, I agree it will not be a powerhouse based on everyone's cloud-expectations but I do expect it to be more powerful to the 360 that the "Wii to Gamecube" difference by far.

That difference will still be comparable to the Wii U in my eyes though.

As for Sony, well they are in a tight situation. Vita isn't going to perform to their expectations (market dominance) and they are already carving out a niche, and seem like they have very little direction on that platform. I am hopeful for it personally, as I own a Vita and would not like to see my investment go to waste (and I don't think it will) but it is not going to make a huge splash. I am not sure what direction Sony will go it, but they have not had a "PS2" minded business model since the PS2 days! PSP was a shift in attitude, as was every subsequent system. Only in subtle ways (cheaper parts for Vita for example) has Sony showed shift in, but overall I expect them to "try to do their own" thing regardless of what their competitors are doing.

That said, they too have noticed how much market share they lost from PS2 to PS3 and have had a whole generation to suss that out. I think ultimately, PS4 will be more on the powerful edge, but it remains to be seen what direction exactly Sony goes in. Really, its all speculation at the moment. Sony needs to become profitable, and even if the Vita doesn't sell, as long as its a profitable business, its all good. They've lost so much money with the PS3 that I don't see them repeating that model. But, again, you never know. Targeting the core gamer is important, but its not how you make money.

Another big point is the market has changed; development costs have skyrocketed and the days of the "exclusive" are now over. Any platform that can handle ports will get them. I think the current systems will live on for sometime yet (that includes the Wii, which even though its sales have slowed down and it has all but left the hardcore gamer's mindeset, the general market is still purchasing it and it is still following a typical sales trend. Market is saturated but it wont stop selling anytime soon)

Truly, I think Nintendo has the right idea. Consoles will never be able to compete with the PC powerhouses when it comes to power, so you might as well make an efficient console and promote a healthy business. It will be more about gaming interface and unique UI next gen, than power.

And, to cap it off, because your average core gamer has been "trained" to believe "new gen = better mindblowing graphics", I think many people will be in for a surprise. Money rules the direction at the end of the day.

"What, you mean the world isn't flat? Earth isn't at the centre of the Universe? The Universe is more than just our solar system?"

Microsoft's worst-case scenario: too much focus on Kinect exercise games and non-gaming functionsm turns the event into a "betrayal" of its Mountain Dew-flavored, "extreeeeme!" audience.

lol this is great.

See my above response.

ok...let me end that with saying they were on par, more or less (I owned only a SNES)

MegaDrive SNES
Prozessor: 16Bit 68000 16Bit 65816
MHZ: 7,67MHz 3,58MHz
Main/Video-RAM : 64/64kbyte 256/128kbyte
Co-Prozessoren: Z80 (3,58MHz) 3D-Chip (Mode7)
/ SVP (im Modul) / Super-FX Chip (im Modul)
Sound: 6+4 Kanal Stereo 8-Kanal Stereo (Sony DSP)
Colors: 64 aus 512 256 aus 32.768
Resolution: 320*224px 256*224px
Sprites: 128 128 (max. 64*64px)
(2.064 theoretisch)

Mega_Drive_vs_Super_Nintendo_

So, yes the modern SNES has had more colors available better sound and good effects (rotate/zoom).
But MegaDrive was the faster console it could handle better:
scrolling, sprites and simple polygone graphics.
With a better CPU the SNES would have been superior no doubt - but the way it was, Mega Drive was minimum same level, if not better (with some games/multiplats)

ok this i didn't know. could the Genesis/MG handle DKC? i'm just curious

HylianTom

Banned
lol geez man you got no faith in Nintendo at all do u? this is gonna be a full reveal i wouldn't doubt they're gonna have the games running on the Wii U.

Nah.. I have more faith in Nintendo than that (I'm an unabashed fanman). Just trying to be imaginative and equally dismal for all three parties.

nordique

Hello all :)

Salut! Ah bien merci pour ces informations. Etes-vous Canadien ou de la France?

Je suppose que France ;)

Cette information, si vrai, est en accord avec ce que nous pensons.

Donc, je vous remercie -- beaucoup encore une fois! :)

-----------
(I just said thank you to him for the information and how it fits with what the sensibile-Wii U postulation on GAF has been saying)

@ bgassasin, it looks like that double birdie may in fact be a triple birdie ;)

Birdies? Where?

<_<

>_>

You ain't seen nothing yet >:>

Haha. Well I expected that once we got info here and there before E3 according to Reggie, the new threads would eat posts away from this one. But the pace is beating the info.

You're French? Well then it's definitely true. :p

But thanks for the introduction. That puts some perspective on the info. It makes sense to me though.

Anyway yeah on paper I can imagine a few parts having a decent gap in power over current gen, but it not translating as well in visuals. I think most know or acknowledge that when talking about diminishing returns. It's one of the (smaller) reasons why I'm not expecting a large gap between the next consoles.

Nothing shocking and helps fill in some gaps on the info we've gotten so far. Thanks. I look forward to your next posts.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
On the power scale, they told me that it’s closer to 2x Xbox360 than 5x. On paper, some components (you can guess which) are mathematically 4 or 5 times more powerful, more in quantity/number, than in the xbox360, but it does not translate for the moment in 5x prettier images, with 5 more complex and finest scenes, etc.
This here is the reason why the multipliers you usually see around mean very little. Twice what? Five times what? There are so many variables they could represent, meaningful or not. You can't summarize a machine with a single number.

Azure J

Someone let me in on this double birdie/triple birdie thing. I've been making the same observations and drawing the same conclusions as our resident ninja, I need to know if we're all sitting pretty in the "best analyst" club too. :lol

Jackano

This in not the main purpose of my decision to post on NeoGAF. As my nickname implies it, I want to share my ideas (of game design, background, etc.) confront them, do theorycrafting which I love. I’ll participate on topics that interest me, and of course this one, by writing “normal” and light messages with some funny things, gifs, images, and above all, ideas !

Thanks for the input. You probably got a new pseudo for using here, good idea! :)

For the quoting part, don't expect sharing gameplay ideas. I tried, but this thread is only for guts/specs/pikmins in the metaphoric meaning discussions. Even GAF isn't strong enought for pure gameplay/things-that-matters topics. Sadly :/

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
For the quoting part, don't expect sharing gameplay ideas. I tried, but this thread is only for guts/specs/pikmins in the metaphoric meaning discussions. Even GAF isn't strong enought for pure gameplay/things-that-matters topics. Sadly :/
There was a separate thread for that.

Hammer24

Banned
If you are making something like a touchscreen controller or Kinect 2.0, why would you sell them separately?

To cover all the bases and sell a metric shitton of addons?

Sorry guys, I don´t want to derail the thread.
I just believe, that Ninty is going to pack one package, and MS is going to repeat the multiple SKU route. And as the WiiU controller is going to raise the price of Ninty´s package, I see MS in a position to put a core sku on the market at the same pricepoint the WiiU will have, that is "more powerfull".

This here is the reason why the multipliers you usually see around mean very little. Twice what? Five times what? There are so many variables they could represent, meaningful or not. You can't summarize a machine with a single number.

Yeah. Just give me specs and let me guess at it's real world performance (e.g. 720p/30) over a multiplier.

Thanks for the input. You probably got a new pseudo for using here, good idea! :)

Waaaah? There have been a few discussions about gameplay ideas as well. I think when you posted yours we were still heavily into the tech talk.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
2 times or more of Xbox360 is a good place to be. I'm more hopeful now.

So any interesting news about the controller?

Thank you for the info idea man.

The only information to come out of the controller recently were the designs for the original build of the controller and the e3 build. It's a few pages back as it was posted earlier last weekend.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I don't know about your list, I think generally, people says Sega 8/16bits hardwares were more powerfull than Nintendo ones.
IMO, the point we need to never forget, is that the most powerfull hardware never wins. Probably because of the release price for starting.

The Mega Drive/Genesis had a faster CPU than the SNES, but SNES had a better GPU and sound chip.

Also, the N64 lacked an optical drive, which neutralized its power advantages when compared to the PS1.

Busty

Banned
The very idea of trying to accurately quantify '2x the power of a 360' versus '5x the power of a 360' just makes my head spin.

onilink88

Voilà: c'est ce que tu cherches, non?

Ah, ça fait un bon bout de temps que je n'est pas parlé en français. J'espère que je ne suis pas trops rouillé (est-ce que ça se dit en français? D:).

well thank you for sharing that. your explaination was very thoughtout and i appreciate that. i look foward to more information from you in the future.

The lower color limit was a real detriment to pulling off the pre-rendered sprites look as well.

I think with a real good company to code that game it would have been possible...

i agree with Josh. again i don't doubt the specs but just from seeing what the SNES was capable of in comparison shows that either they didn't utilize the HW on the Genesis or it had some limits.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.

Code:
  	              MegaDrive 	    SNES
Prozessor: 	      16Bit 68000 	    16Bit 65816
MHZ:           	      7,67MHz 	            3,58MHz
Main/Video-RAM:       64/64kbyte 	    256/128kbyte
Co-Prozessoren:       Z80 (3,58MHz)         3D-Chip (Mode7)
                      / SVP (im Modul) 	    / Super-FX Chip (im Modul)
Sound: 	              6+4 Kanal Stereo      8-Kanal Stereo (Sony DSP)
Colors: 	      64 aus 512 	    256 aus 32.768
Resolution: 	      320*224px 	    256*224px
Sprites: 	      128                   128 (max. 64*64px)
                      (2.064 theoretisch)
(I took the liberty to reformat the specs in your post using the code tag)

So, erm, I meant to say that the 68k (a 32bit CPU) is about a generation ahead of the 65816 where it comes to CPU tech. Actually, later models from the m68k series are still produced and used to this day.

darthdago

Well according to the Develop article, 2x = 5x so it doesn't matter. :p

with what idea man has said it even only makes more sense now doesnt it?!
His sources told him that on paper it may look like 5x but what you can see on TV feels more like 2x.

Haha, does that mean now that cos x720 is 6x x360 on paper it will be 2.2 x x360 on TV??

this has prolly been asked before but why is it always a comparsion with the 360? why isn't the PS3 mentioned? i mean i've heard a few bring it up but most comparisons, including the ones that are reported in the media, only mention the 360. lol

EloquentM

aka Mannny
this has prolly been asked before but why is it always a comparsion with the 360? why isn't the PS3 mentioned? i mean i've heard a few bring it up but most comparisons, including the ones that are reported in the media, only mention the 360. lol

Cause the Wii U architecture is closer to a 360 than a ps3

darthdago

(I took the liberty to reformat the specs in your post using the code tag)

So, erm, I meant to say that the 68k (a 32bit CPU) is about a generation ahead of the 65816 where it comes to CPU tech. Actually, later models from the m68k series are still produced and used to this day.

Thanks for reformat the post!!

onilink88

Closer in architecture to the 360 than it is to the PS3, I guess.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
Thanks for the welcome folks :)

Yeah, i'm french, but i assure you, it doesn't always come with the "we can't keep a secret" or "we like to make black & white silent movie starring guys with moustache and cute dogs" stigmas ;)

Like i said in my foreword warnings, i'll stay "within the frame", so big secrets will remain secrets, but a bit of proactive light disclosure can only benefit Nintendo (well, for their hardcore audience at least) and help to stop the many pages of speculation concerning a fancied underpowered Wii U, fortunately, these pages were drowned in the middle of very interesting debates that i wish will continue !

guek

Banned
On the power scale, they told me that it&#8217;s closer to 2x Xbox360 than 5x. On paper, some components (you can guess which) are mathematically 4 or 5 times more powerful, more in quantity/number, than in the xbox360, but it does not translate for the moment in 5x prettier images, with 5 more complex and finest scenes, etc.

clap2d.gif

Thank you so much for sharing what you know. Your presence will probably be the shot in the arm we needed to get us through this last week before GDC :p

2x 360 raw performance was my more optimistic hope for the Wii U. I knew that certain components would have to be considerably more than 2x this gen in order to achieve an actual 2x boost in performance. It's like how the wii is 1.5-2x the specs of the GC but doesn't really equate to 2x the visuals. This would make me very happy.

ok this i didn't know. could the Genesis/MG handle DKC? i'm just curious

Only 64 colors on screen at once and no transparency effects would make it look considerably worse. Not to mention the sound.
The MegaDrive could handle tons of sprites with ease but it was nothing the SNES couldn't do with good programing or enhancement chips on the cartridges (the console was designed with this in mind and they were fairly common so its not cheating like some people seem to think, DKC didn't use them by the way). The bigger color palette, mode 7 effects (something like Mario Kart was just not possible on the MegaDrive) and much better sound make the SNES stronger by default no matter the speed of the CPU.

Sorry for the off-topic post (about the 16-bit console wars of all things). Looking forward to the Wii U E3 blowout, Pikmin 3 and all that.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Good stuff, ideaman.

I'm absolutely convinced that Nintendo wants to be the "stopgap" located between the iterations of the more powerful MS and Sony consoles.

I fully expect MS and Sony's next consoles to last another 7-8 years or so and for Nintendo to release another console after about 5 to fit more "in between."

onilink88

Thanks for the welcome folks :)

Yeah, i'm french, but i assure you, it doesn't always come with the "we can't keep a secret" or "we like to make black & white silent movie starring guys with moustache and cute dogs" stigmas ;)

Like i said in my foreword warnings, i'll stay "within the frame", so big secrets will remain secrets, but a bit of proactive light disclosure can only benefit Nintendo (well, for their hardcore audience at least) and help to stop the many pages of speculation concerning a fancied underpowered Wii U, fortunately, these pages were drowned in the middle of very interesting debates that i wish will continue !

It's a noble idea, but I can't help but feel it's a practice in futility sometimes. It seems some people have made up their minds in relation to how powerful the Wiiwoo is going to be (no matter how much contradicting evidence is presented to them). Regardless, I look forward to your input. :)

nordique

Voilà: c'est ce que tu cherches, non?

Ah, ça fait un bon bout de temps que je n'est pas parlé en français. J'espère que je ne suis pas trops rouillé (est-ce que ça se dit en français? D:).

votre français est suffisent ;)

(depends où vous habitez parce que tout le monde aura différent dialectes)

Well according to the Develop article, 2x = 5x so it doesn't matter. :p

lol

in a weird, illogical way this is likely to end up true

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
Good stuff, ideaman.

I'm absolutely convinced that Nintendo wants to be the "stopgap" located between the iterations of the more powerful MS and Sony consoles.

I fully expect MS and Sony's next consoles to last another 7-8 years or so and for Nintendo to release another console after about 5 to fit more "in between."

Maybe Sony, but where have you got the info that MS will go the bleeding money tech route.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Maybe Sony, but where have you got the info that MS will go the bleeding money tech route.

Please inform me where I said MS would take the "bleeding money tech route."

All I said was "more powerful."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom