• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation thread IV: Photoshop rumors and image memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
tkbq1.gif

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually gamers. Every gamer on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the game industry but you gaffers do not. You create new threads that multiply and multiply until the vbulletin post cap is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another thread. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Wii-U threads are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and the Wii-U itself is the cure.

Nice. But i call myself a "Nintendo fan" before I call myself a "gamer." :)

SNL-Nintendo.gif

Kandinsky

Let's hope this one turns out better then the last one...
Hello there :)

Hoping the Thread 4 will bring us tons of interesting info concerning the Wii U !

I'll have some tidbits to disclose here and there.

Let's board the hype trainnnnnnnn !!!
nvm!

AzaK

I say we start with predictions. It'll be fun to see where the community was at this point in time.

Price?
Release date?
1st party launch titles?
Bullshit xbox360 multiplier equivalent?
E3 Surprise?

$300
Nov 18th
Pikmin 3, Wii ____, Super Mario Wii, Miyamoto IP
2.5 xbox360s
Haptics!

Your turn!

$299 (I was a $349 guy but I'm thinking Nintendo will want to come out blazing)
Nov 18th (<sob>)
Pikmin 3, new harder than hard Retro IP (Or Wii U Music, not sure yet)
3 XBox 360's when magic tech is utilised. 1.5 if not.
Multiple colours

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually gamers. Every gamer on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the game industry but you gaffers do not. You create new threads that multiply and multiply until the vbulletin post cap is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another thread. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Wii-U threads are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and the Wii-U itself is the cure.
Maybe we are, but we are a virus of joy.

Price?
Release date?
1st party launch titles?
E3 Surprise?

$350
Wii Party U, Pikmin 3, new Retro IP
Oct. 28
Full support from Zynga and Rovio

Sadist

tkbq1.gif

Complete... global... saturation...

And to all the naysayers; I can feel it, Wii U news is on the way. Scouts honor!

NeoRausch

How can you smell my innocentness?
Didn't you hear? New tablet features are:

-Haptic screen
-3D screen
-Better than reatina
-Will include Smell-O-Visiom
-Built in coffee grinder
-Vitality sensor
-Changing color depending on you mood
-Backward compatible to VMU
-runs on vegetable oil

Appleman

I say we start with predictions. It'll be fun to see where the community was at this point in time.

Price?
Release date?
1st party launch titles?
E3 Surprise?

$300
Nov 18th
2.5 xbox360s
Haptics!

Your turn!

$349
November 18th
Pikmin, New Super Mario Bros ___, DKCR2
3.02 Xbox360s
Multiple controllers supported at launch

I haven't been following recently, so I could be pretty off-base

HylianTom

Banned

-Haptic screen
-3D screen
-Better than reatina
-Built in coffee grinder
-Vitality sensor
-runs on vegetable oil

The coffee grinder would be a godsend. Mmm...

And if there's haptics, I can put the pad on the ground and use it to massage my feet, one at a time.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
by the way, we should settle on a method to easily spot news among all the nonetheless interesting and fun nintendo community/chat in these threads :p

Like a big bbcode list, bold first sentence of the post, using titles, etc.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
The coffee grinder would be a godsend. Mmm...

And if there's haptics, I can put the pad on the ground and use it to massage my feet, one at a time.

ewww

wait

this is actually a good idea, but Nintendo should partnering with glasses cleaning papers then :p

-Haptic screen
-3D screen
-Better than reatina
-Built in coffee grinder
-Vitality sensor
-runs on vegetable oil

If it doesn't look like this
1gASn.jpg

I don't care *pouty face*

HylianTom

Banned
And then let your friends play with it it....ewwwww!

smell-o-vision.... I just told you

Eww.. never thought of that. Nasty!

by the way, we should settle on a method to easily spot news among all the nonetheless interesting and fun nintendo community/chat in these threads :p

I vote: bold your headline in the post body, use the title bar, and PM the thread creator so that the OP can be updated.

That should suffice.

Christine

^ Gah, I was so close to the cut-off, too.

Embedded air raid siren noises. It's the only way.

Price? $299 for system, $49.99 for Nintendo Games, $59.99 for third party games.
Release date? november 18th 2012. Thats not even going by the rumor. Its to obvious.
1st party launch titles? Wii U Sports pack in/built in game, Pikmin 3, Pikmin 1 (GC VC), Luigi's Mansion, (GC VC), Some other GB VC...
Bullshit xbox360 multiplier equivalent? I...dunno.
E3 Surprise?
It can play Blu Ray and DVD movies, it has a digital video store, it has a eBook store. (An eBook store in HD...)

Your turn!
Its in the quote. Wierd I press post yet it doesn't post the message...edit: There it goes!

AzaK

Ideaman, do you really think any news of value would be missed in these threads with 10,000 people watching over them every second of the day? :)

HylianTom

Banned

I have no life. Damn.

Or, rather, I bring my iPad with me everywhere. And this thread is always opened in its own tab. Wake up, check for news. Go to bed, check for news.

I work in an MRI booth 12-to-14 hours per day, three to five days per week, so I live here during my work week..

I have no life. Damn.

Or, rather, I bring my iPad with me everywhere. And this thread is always opened in its own tab. Wake up, check for news. Go to bed, check for news.

I work in an MRI booth 12-to-14 hours per day, three to five days per week, so I live here during my work week..

More like, the best life. Living it up!

NeoRausch

I work with the doctor all day! Neuro docs, even - and sometimes they come to me for help! Ha!
I....what? That's not good! I just....that's to meta for me!
Go and play your foot controlled games!

ummm...

so what's up next? Investor meeting? Is it at the end of this month?

abasm

Price?
Release date?
1st party launch titles?
E3 Surprise?

$300
Nov 18th
2.5 xbox360s
Haptics!

Your turn!
$299