• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Premature Wii-ton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LM4sure said:
10:38 AM: Conference has officially started! Iwata is here along with several other Nintendo big wigs from Japan. The speaker is introducing everyone. Iwata got up and took a bow.
Sounds suspicially like the June feed, we'll see :lol

Dynamite Shikoku

Congratulations, you really deserve it!
Ganondorf>Link said:
If this site is reporting stuff from the June conference.... then holy shit.

That would be hillarious. Somebody check if their posts match the times of the old conference video.

skip

medrew said:
oh god, this better not be a blog over that ****ing old stream

that's what our current theory is here at ziff tower. blog trying to make a name for itself by faking being at the press conference by watching a june feed.

Beezy

PhoenixDark said:
Looks like the time is almost nigh gentlemen. After years of waiting, countless fraud "insiders", and millions of broken hearts, the true is coming. I feel so right, so vindicated. For by this time tomorrow, I will know something. What I will know, I do not know, but I'm sure I will be satisfied. The feeling of satisfaction is rare, and when it comes around it should not be taken lightly. For in the hearts of man, true satisfaction comes and goes like a cool breeze on a hot summer night. Satisfaction comes with the inhale of air, the friction of love, the rapid movement of your hand. It cannot be manufactured, it cannot be faked. Yet it lies in the most odd of places. Tonight, satisfaction lies in the East, the the heart of Tokoyo where all dreams come true. Tonight, satisfaction is thousands of miles away, but through the power of the internet it seems like it's right on my front doorstep. Tonight, satisfaction calls. Are you ready to be satisfied?

PD is in good form tonight. :lol :lol :lol

Joe Molotov

skip said:
that's what our current theory is here at ziff tower. blog trying to make a name for itself by faking being at the press conference by watching a june feed.

That would make this the great thread ever. :lol

pilonv1

ackbar.jpg

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Well the gig will be up when the blogger is like "now they are showing, wait a second..."

PowWow

I'm beginning to prepare myself for the disappointment of Iwata coming on stage, telling us how great Wii Tennis is, say the price and launch date are going to be announced at at a later date and then walk off stage. :(

KINGMOKU

Got another blog supposedly updating live;

6:41 PST: We at Just Pause would like to thank you for your patience with us. We are waiting for the conference to start ourselves, and are overjoyed at what will possibly happen. I assure you, you will get the news as soon as we get it. If you enjoy our live coverage tonight, please join us on the forums in the future: forums.justpause.com. Thank you. -Scott Berlin

http://justpause.com/fullNews.php?newsId=53

Refresh that I guess.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
skip said:

if this true, holy shit

GREATEST THREAD EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Hmmm... Too bad I lack Japanese support at this computer I'm at (yay for being away from home).

Oh well, guess I'll do this work and then come when the news is all revealed and stuff.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Where are the japan guys like Kobun to check this kind of stuff out?

(like I should expect them to be chained to GAF 24/7 or something :lol)

castle007

Banned
It is going to be so funny when the people at gwn realize that they are reporting about the june conference (if what you guys are saying is true) :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom