• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wild Guns: Reloaded (PS4) - E3 Trailer

Sesha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtNgD4JuQ-E

Introducing 4p multiplayer, and two new characters via the char select screen, Doris and Bullet, a dog riding a gun-droid.

More info:

Wild Guns: Reloaded adds numerous improvements to the original, including:

Two new characters, each with their own weapons and tactics!
1-4 player mode, where each player can take on one of the four characters!
Classic and NEW Stages!
NEW Boss Enemies and Special Weapons!

http://diehardgamefan.com/2016/06/14/natsume-announces-its-e3-2016-lineup/

Forget your Resident Evil VIIs, your beached whales and Norman Reedus' butt, your Crash remasters and your Quakes, this is the real Dreams 2.0 right here.

Remaster me if old.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Reminds me that I have meant to grab the original on VC for awhile now, but didn't expect this to essentially be a reimagined update to the original SNES game. Will grab this instead.

Lettuce

So its basically just the SNES version with added widescreen, 4 player, 2 new characters and new weapons??....tad bit disappointed then, sure hope the add more levels than the 5 there originally

BTails

This looks awesome! I've actually never played the SNES game... Maybe I'll try it out when I get home from work.

Sesha

So its basically just the SNES version with added widescreen, 4 player, 2 new characters and new weapons??....tad bit disappointed then, sure hope the add more levels than the 5 there originally

Read the quote or link I added.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Graphics are actually redone. The end boss robot for example doesn't look the same. Special effects (explosions etc.) are much more complex looking etc.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
OMG it's GREAT!
Finally a retro-remake which looks like the original but better, with 16-bit (pumped up) pixel art instead of shitty hand-drawn art (looking at you Pang!) or Flash-like animations (sigh Assault Suit Leynos PS4 still giving me nightmares for the missed opportunity).

Looks glorious and seems to be an even better game than the original, hopefully the widescreen gameplay area will still feel be balanced and fun when playing it solo/2p and not only 4p.

I'm soooo in!

test_account

XP-39C²
Day 1!

giphy.gif

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Can I saw wow? I love what they have done with this game compared to the original. Its weird, its got great pixel art and it looks like a blast to play. 4 player co op on top of that? Count me the fuck in!

VariantX

This. Is. Perfect.

They didn't fuck with the graphics. Just lightly enhanced them. No smudge filters, only beautiful pixels. I wish i had that display that wal mart kiosks used to have to play this on...

Piccoro

THEY KEPT THE SNES GRAPHICS? And music?

Oh man, I'm so happy right now I could cry! I thought they were going to redesign it. This is even better! :D

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Here's the only direct feed screen I've found so far:

ScreenShot01.png

and scaled down to 1x1 pixel, effective resolution of glorious 480x270:

iKUFikg.png

I really, REALLY hope they implement an RGB mask post filter for this game.

*edit* more:

BossReloaded.png

ScreenShot07.png

ScreenShot06.png

Top Bottom