• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Bravely Default II Come Out?

Velius

Banned
So... we're into the later half of October. It's supposed to come out this year.

What the hell is going on? There's no date! I want it!!! HALP!!!

Switch_BravelyDefault2_04.jpg

Switch_BravelyDefault2_03.jpg

Switch_BravelyDefault2_11.jpg

Blond

Banned
Expect everything to come out in 2021 if it’s not launching with the console’s, COVID really fucked the world’s production and distribution and I don’t really think it’s set in for most people just yet.

Last edited:

Chastten

Banned
I'm not counting on it coming any time soon but who knows. My guess is 2021 though.

Wouldn't mind getting a Bravely Default/Second remaster combo as well, BD is the best Final Fantasy game that has come out in the past 20 years and I'd hate for it to remain stuck on 3DS.

What the hell have they done to the visuals of this game? The first one had hand painted backgrounds, and the characters models had a charming simplicity to them.

Now it just looks like some generic low budget JRPG.

Hope they cancel it
I like the new visuals.

Tbh one of the things that turned me off of the first game were the character models. Although the environments were beautiful.

Sort of the same reason I can't get into Octopath Traveler although in that game the environments look terrible. The outdoor sections look like toy models or Minecraft. Shame since the game itself seems otherwise good.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Yeah, it's right there with SMT V and Bayo 3.

Still have to play the 3DS Bravelys. How are they? Some friend told me about the game repeating itself or something like that which kinda turned me off.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Can you even pre-order this yet?
Yeah, it's right there with SMT V and Bayo 3.

Still have to play the 3DS Bravelys. How are they? Some friend told me about the game repeating itself or something like that which kinda turned me off.
It does this because of the plot and because your party members are low IQ.

Hudo

I do hope they took some of the feedback from the first demo to heart (Visuals, combat system). The first demo was "just OK", for me. Maybe they'll do an updated demo where progress carries over to the full game.
I suspect that we might hear news in the next partner showcase.

Jooxed

Gold Member
Yes, we will probably hear about it in October’s Partner showcase though I wouldn’t be surprised if it was pushed to early 2021.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair, the whole game would be way shorter if people would say what they know immediately, instead of keeping secrets
I mean it takes a special kind of person to not notice the things Agnes went thru. The kind of person that was written to be a recluse to support the story the game pushes.

7bWqDlx.jpg

What the hell have they done to the visuals of this game? The first one had hand painted backgrounds, and the characters models had a charming simplicity to them.

Now it just looks like some generic low budget JRPG.

Hope they cancel it
Worst take of the year?

Are we even looking at the same thing? The visual style is VERY close to the first two games.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What the hell is wrong with 2020? I played the demo but it feels like

tenor.gif

Hoping the game is still coming out. Thought it'd be out by Christmas at least.

Top Bottom