• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoboman

I heard end of the month for this state of play but it could have changed since I heard that at the start of the month

Last edited:

Borowski_1

Jodie Whittaker Ok GIF by Doctor Who
giphy.gif

SSfox

Is the State of Play just for God of War?
I would say yes, big event probably planned for later this year, and Sony already did a 3rd party SOP recently.

Also remember that Sony owns Evo, i don't except announcement from Sony directly since they don't have a 1st party fighting games, but there's gonna be announcement there from different fighting games. So it's kinda like a 3rd Party State of Play fighting games focused, but of course, it's MAINLY the biggest fighting game tournament and event of the year in any case, but you get my point.

Who knows, maybe MS skipped Killer Instinct announcement in their there event to announce it there
MGEM5J9.png

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
I would say yes, big event probably planned for later this year, and Sony already did a 3rd party SOP recently.

Also remember that Sony owns Evo, i don't except announcement from Sony directly since they don't have a 1st party fighting games, but there's gonna be announcement there from different fighting games. So it's kinda like a 3rd Party State of Play fighting games focused, but of course, it's MAINLY the biggest fighting game tournament and event of the year in any case, but you get my point.

Who knows, maybe MS skipped Killer Instinct announcement in their there event to announce it there
MGEM5J9.png

If i were Sony i would make a State of PLay really close to the release.

Why yes I was complaining about people bumping the thread without anything new to share. But your complaining about my discussion with Yoboman Yoboman .

Hopefully you see the difference.

Also I wasn’t the one who bumped it like Ass of Can Whooping Ass of Can Whooping said. I believe you need to apologize now for your mistake.

Posting in a thread that's already been bumped isn't bumping

Bingo and then I was actually discussing something relevant to the topic with Yoboman Yoboman which Warnen Warnen didn’t notice.

I dunno about Tom, different source

Last edited:

Meh all I know was that I got FF7R for 20$ when they launched it for full price on PC. Seems the pricing for the delayed PC versions are out of wack.

P.S Im only basing this speculation off the fact that Sony hasn’t announced the PC version yet. I’m assuming it’s coming after unless they confirm it as a day one release at some point.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Here is my theory on why it wont get delayed. By May 27th, 2021, Sony had already announced a delay for Horizon FW. They havent done that for GOWR because they are confident it will make the holiday season.

Here is my theory on why it wont get delayed. By May 27th, 2021, Sony had already announced a delay for Horizon FW. They havent done that for GOWR because they are confident it will make the holiday season.
A game has to be messed up for them to announce a delay early. I’m guessing that Ragnarok isn’t as bad as HFW which is why they didn’t announce a delay yet if it’s happening.

You do make a good point though.

Top Bottom