• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will PS+ subscribers be able to claim PS5 games if they don't own a PS5 like they could when going from PS3 to PS4/PSVita?

sublimit

Banned
Has Sony said or implied anything about this?Their messaging has been a bit cryptic about PS+ IMO.

Will Bugsnatch be available for PS+ owners who don't have yet a PS5?

I remember going from PS3 to PS4 we could get games for every playstation platform regardless if we owned one or not. It will suck big time if Sony has removed that right for PS+ subscribers during this transition.

Krisprolls

Banned
They didn't say anything about that as far as I know, but since the way PS Store works didn't change, I think it should work.

Hustler

It's hard to tell from their messaging. There was fine print in a FB ad I saw the other day that says a PS5 console is required. Wasn't clear if this was meant for bugsnax only or the entire PS+ Collection

Last edited:

Faithless83

Banned
It's hard to tell from their messaging. There was fine print in a FB ad I saw the other day that says a PS5 console is required. Wasn't clear if this was meant for bugsnax only or the entire PS+ Collection

I believe this is just for the PS+ collection, which makes sense.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Would hope so, just doesn’t look like you can play it like you could with the vita ports

For the monthly PS+? Im pretty sure you will be able to claim it like any other game, you just dont have anything to play it on. They have no reason to lock you of that especially since they want you at some point to move to PS5. But the PS+ collection, thats for sure only to PS5 owners.

sublimit

Banned
For the monthly PS+? Im pretty sure you will be able to claim it like any other game, you just dont have anything to play it on. They have no reason to lock you of that especially since they want you at some point to move to PS5. But the PS+ collection, thats for sure only to PS5 owners.
Yeah i'm talking about the monthly PS+ games. Which btw shouldn't be 4 games this month (November)? 2 for PS4 and 2 for PS5?

Top Bottom