• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Smith cucked himself; accusation

Fbh

Maybe it's all a strategy so he can claim Jaden is no longer his son:

013401_880506.jpg

I believe this news, I bet he gets the same hall pass this has always been the rumors that they swap

as much as I am not a fan of this type of open sharing lifestyle, I find someone telling the media they banged your wife even more gross, that dude looks lame

GAMETA

Banned
This kinda shit really pisses me off and makes me sad... where's the self-respect and decency and dignity?

Even if you don't care about the person, even if you're fucking other people too, why would you shame your family like this? Put your kids through this? Put your name through this?

I really don't get it. Just divorce and both are free to do whatever, but don't be a fucking cuck.

Will being cucked by a 27 year old is corny

but this dude

I kinda get it, Jada is not going to runaway with this dude

edit: hearing him say it in this video, I really believe they had that deal or dude is a really good actor

Last edited:
This kinda shit really pisses me off and makes me sad... where's the self-respect and decency and dignity?

Even if you don't care about the person, even if you're fucking other people too, why would you shame your family like this? Put your kids through this? Put your name through this?

I really don't get it. Just divorce and both are free to do whatever, but don't be a fucking cuck.

I don't like it myself but I think it is just a lifestyle choice a different way to love really. They raised their kids this way so doubt any of this matters to them.

This not a thing that society is fine with like BDSM but this type of open relationship choice has a long history so it is not something new, just hidden.

I am never going to buy into the relationship midset that says 'no jealousy'
I am too selfish for that, I rather have a harem locked-down for myself alone than share.

You really have to mindfuck yourself deeply into a whole new way of thinking to do what Will Smith did in this case.
August's whole vibe fits that family to a tee. It is like they all belong to the same cult.

I think the reason they try so hard at this is to try to avoid another painful divorce acting all enlighten and evolved but looks like August's little heart go crushed by the experience.

If you ever watch Will Smith's youtube channel you can see they make a cute caring couple but Jada often comes accross as spoiled and disrespectful.

Last edited:
You read this thread? That's why.

I think most of their fanbase knew about how open they were already, dunno if the definition of a cuck fits this, so shaming Will or Jada should not be a big deal for them
Deny it is fine I guess everyone who m,atters to them already knows.

I am leaning on fans reacting more like these comments I saw on youtube

"Jada should have made this boy sign an NDA. He sounds like a scorned side chick 🙄"

"Why would someone "truly give" themselves to a married person"

Y'all can't clown Will he will just make a song about it, call him corny and he remembers that shit

if it was not for COVID I would have seen BAD BOYZ already

Last edited:

NahaNago

I think this has been kinda rumored that they were in an open relationship. This is just the first time that it has been confirmed.

been watching black youtube react to this and every black women who has a channel cannot miss posting photos of who Will Smith has been seen with over the years
they are throwing dozens of women under the bus just to make the point he guilty of something

Top Bottom