• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Central: Xbox Series X $499, Xbox Series S $299, November 10th launch date

We can confirm via our sources that the entry-level Xbox Series S will cost $299 at retail, with a $25 per month Xbox All Access financing option, which Microsoft is planning to push hard via various retailers and a large global roll out. The more powerful Xbox Series X will cost $499, with a $35 per month Xbox All Access financing option.

Both consoles will launch on November 10, 2020.

Seem to be £249.99 in the UK.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member

We can confirm via our sources that the entry-level Xbox Series S will cost $299 at retail, with a $25 per month Xbox All Access financing option, which Microsoft is planning to push hard via various retailers and a large global roll out. The more powerful Xbox Series X will cost $499, with a $35 per month Xbox All Access financing option.

Both consoles will launch on November 10, 2020.

DonF

Wow the series s is like half the volume of the series x. I hate the two tone but I like the overall design, in fact I like it more than the sx

onQ123

I remember when Sega tried this with the Dreamcast but now more people are online & this is also how most people get their phones so maybe it will work out.

Pallas

Glad to see it’s not going to cost more than the launch Xbox One X.

That means:

PS5 Digital = $399
PS5 = $599 (FIVE HUNDRED AND NINGTHY NINEE YU X DOLLARUS)

I think at most you’ll see a $100 difference between the two. Since both consoles are pretty much the same, only difference being the disc drive. I hope the PS5 is also $499, though.

ZehDon

Definitely heating up. Worth noting, their article on the earlier Series S leak, which has the estimated retail price clearly listed as "estimated retail price", reads "A leaked render has revealed the design and price of Microsoft's unnanounced and upcoming Xbox Series S" and they're just quoting that price here... despite it being listed as "estimated retail price" in the leak they're quoting. Early leaks of the Series S listed a target of USD$249.00 and the Series X at USD$499.00. I'll continue to wait for official confirmation.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Curious, is the financing option subject to a credit check?
AVZxX75.png

Quantum253

Ps5 DE: 499.99
PS5: 549.99-599.99 (1yr ps+)
I can't see Sony matching 399 with the current tech

Last edited:
Top Bottom