• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Happy New Year guys. I had fun in the anime thread this year and you guys are very welcoming when I first started posting. Hope we have a fine year in anime in 2013.

edit: DTL had to post some KnB pic. I'm getting a second season so i'm happy.

cajunator

Banned
Wow I think Spring 2010 was the first time I posted in these Anime threads on this here site.

I think I joined winter 2010 or something.

Belated 8-year old brofist to Shouta for repping Mai Hime back when it was airing.

duckroll too

Mai Hime is pretty good.
Just pretend like the ending doesn't exist :p

Hey guys. It's already 2013 here, so I'm from the future, and I can tell you that anime is still terrible.

Happy new year y'all!

Anime will always be the best thing ever!
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

Noirulus

Ta-da! Here's the 2012 Top 10 Wall of Shame!

1YmXi.png

Based on the 11 seasonal threads from the year. Happy new years!

Narag

Ami's First Love

Ami falling for a guy she never met?
SDBurton nightmare scenario!
lmao at the transformation and attack. Entire budget spent on that!
Hilarious stuff. What's amusing is I do sort of imagine love hitting her just like that too.

DUg1ul.png

G96xyl.png

TYphWl.png

Even then, Ami isn't even the best girl in her own special. smh

cajunator

Banned
Goddamn it. Why are kimonos like, the hottest clothing ever designed?

WHY???

I dunno but you might be right!

It's over...
RRrrrgghghhh

FUUUUUCK, it was so good. Impressions later. I can't think now!

Yeah Escaflowne is a wonderful treat.
One of the true classics of the medium.

HEy guys Im halw way throughthis bottel of rye, now i feel just like I do whenever I come onto IRC!! oh hang onmy wife is trying toe tell me something...

ahhg... what do you Want?!

Love you man.
You're so crazy XD

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Man, Ultima had a good run for having been mostly absent the past few OTs.

But, sixth for me? I guess I should be ashamed, but I don't even remember posting that much. The powah of NEET LYFE.

Also happy new year all.

cajunator

Banned
Yami To Boushi To Hon No Tabibito 9
The pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together. Much in the same way as a three-year old solves a jigsaw puzzle by gluing all of the pieces together into some gooey, disgusting mold of shit-blob.
I realized I've asked this before, but the question bears repeating: how in the fuck did Hatsuki become such a master of the sword? She probably never even fucking used one before, now she's carving up a bunch of boob ninjas who were able to overwhelm a group of trained samurai with ease. WHAT THE FUCK?! Oh wait, I think I've got it: it's because the sword is "magic", isn't it? And what the fuck was happening to the ninjas when she cut them? They just disintegrated! Since when was Hatsuki able to do that?
Then the princess gave Hatsuki the comb. I'm pretty sure they made out at this part. Then fox furry and Ririsu were hanging out and then fox furry went to get a drink, and she then somehow (magic) stumbled into Garugantua's world. This guy should be a Sailor Moon villain. He's so flamboyant he's fucking dancing while talking about his quest for infinite power or world domination or I don't even fucking remember what he wants.
Then the show goes back to Garugantua and the scene at the end of ep.4. He wants the secret to eternal life. Pardon me, good sir, but aren't you, you know... ONE HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS OLD?! And you're still young as fuck. Whatever the secret to eternal life is, I think you've more or less figured it out. Ririsu gives him his own world (book) as a reward for that stupid princess in ep.4. He then claims he wants Eve as his bride. I guess this is to make up for fucking stabbing her and murdering her? Jesus Christ.
I don't know. I don't know. I. Don't. Know. I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know. I don't fucking know.

Excellent!
You're approaching the promised land!
Also the story is contained in books so its supposed to be the main characters travelling through differnt storybooks hence the randomness.
Its just so convoluted that it makes no fucking sense!

Thoraxes

I think it was Articalys mentioned it might be interesting taking a look at the top 10 of the "Wall of Shame" for the entirety of 2012 and while I didn't do that and I don't mean to be picking on cajunator or anything but since he's pretty much always the most prevalent poster I thought it might be interesting to just add up his post count for the whole 2012 year.

Starting with the Winter 2012 thread and going to the Fall 2012 OT3 thread cajunator has made a whopping 14,195 posts! If you include the posts he's made as of this post in this thread as well then it adds up to 14,283 posts!

Long live the king of moe.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Ami's First Love

Ami falling for a guy she never met?
SDBurton nightmare scenario!

Say it ain't so!

==================

Hidamari Sketch - 09

Now I want to play a Hidamari Sketch version of Life.

==================

Really? Yall had a whole year. I started posting from the summer and I went into training arc TWICE! Of course I'm not going to be on there.

You might've had a shot if you didn't sadquit the Fall OT for awhile.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
You just didn't want it enough obviously. :(

Someone count up how many posts I had throughout the entire year and what my highest post count in a single thread was. Let's see if I could've made that chart and carried us to Okeanos fo realz.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Haha, well the designs are all very beautiful that's for sure. While I've never worn one personally they do seem to be a bit difficult to put on though. By oneself anyway.

I'd like to try a kimono someday. For men, of course. XD I wouldn't look good in a women's for obvious reasons. ;P

I dunno but you might be right!

I am right! XD lol

Im dRinkingStriaght Rye whiskey[/url]

Its not the best whieksy I've ever had or whatever, but you know what? It's pretty good! I might even be looking at the bottomo fthe bottle before the night is done. I feelso good yougus, I love you all!! <3 <4

XD Glad you're havin' a good time! We love you too!

1YmXi.png

Wow, I guess thats what happens when I increase my anime watching each season, I think this year I reached to finally completing 199 anime...Anyway hope most of my posts are quality fanarts, comments, and respectable opinions.

JexUnator ruling the threads though.

cajunator

Banned
Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb - 08

Probably one of my favorite episodes out of the entire series. There wasn't a lot of attention given to Sae and Hiro, which is fine considering
they'll be gone soon enough when graduation comes around
, which left us with focusing in on Yuno, Miyako, Nazuna, and Nori. It's already been established that Miyako is pining for Yuno, so any cute moment where Yuno lavishes her warms my heart. Yuno really stepped up in becoming a supporter for Miyako when
she injured her hand
, and it was quite endearing when she wanted to be by her side throughout most of the episode.

Another example of close they are was the scene where
Yuno suddently pulled the sign tapped to her back and flipped it to the other side to see the hidden message Miyako wrote for her.
I doubt the other girls would come to that conclusion as fast as Yuno did.

Man, talk about moving fast! It just seemed like it was a few episodes ago that I was just finding little hints of a possible romance before it was thrown right at my face in this ep. I absolutely love screencaps 3,5, and 6. Nori has that boyish, sportish aura about her similar to Miyako but is far more straightforward and lacks the aloofness of her senior. Pairing her with Nazuna (who in my eyes is year 1 Yuno) was so easy it practically felt their characters were intended to be together. I really, really hope to see another season after this because I would love to see their relationship get to the level of Sae and Hiro's.

This show just makes me feel so great.
It really warms the soul.
Why isnt there more anime like this?
I think thats the most criminal thing of all.

Ultimadrago

My New Year's Resolution is to beat Cajunator on the 2013 list!

That's what you think, until your conscience kicks in...

Wow, I guess thats what happens when I increase my anime watching each season, I think this year I reached to finally completing 199 anime...Anyway hope most of my posts are quality fanarts, comments, and respectable opinions.

JexUnator ruling the threads though.

Now these two comments are simply hilarious.

Xiaoki

The manga translations haven't gone too far into the plot, but I've liked what little I've read so far. It isn't life-changing or revolutionary, but the perspectives of the characters as a poor, fast food part-time working devil king and an office lady heroine are pretty funny.

Nice, found this recently and really like it so far.

Im glad they didnt choose the high school version. Very blah.

jgminto

GIRLS und PANZER Episode 6

Well now I've got to keep watching. That was an awesome episode. This show is better than it has any right to be.

Defuser

My god, I just laugh. But seriously, you keep watching and buying anime and read manga increasingly and I recall you're still studying. How the fuck do you managed to keep it balance.

cajunator

Banned

1YmXi.png

Well....umm..
Thats a pretty graph :D

How much are these in fractales.

You guys make me sad.
Fractale is a decent series.
I have to admit I enjoy Shangri La much more though!

My New Year's Resolution is to beat Cajunator on the 2013 list!

Do you really want to do that?
Are you sure you want to post that much about animu?

Dear god, Cajunator averaged roughly 39 anime posts a day.

That's really not much.
I post at home before I sleep, at work after taking care of drivers and setting up dispatches, at my parents house, and while waiting in line at restaurants.
While dedicated, I dont think its that e cessive.
Imagine if I didnt work how high the post count could get!

Damn, son!

Sankarea 14
I thought it was just a boring OVA until it turned out that the episode was
a shared dream sequence about Rea's mother becoming a loli and trying to kiss the MC. The MC lectures the loli-mom and changes her attitude in the real world!
Haha. Oh, wow. I remember when this show was pretty good for about 3 episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom