• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Man

Banned
Non Non Biyori 11

In which Hotaru finally sleeps with Komari.

Starting to get sad that there's only one episode left. Oh, and I can't believe it took me this long to notice the face:

i81e7lL78OdZp.jpg

duckroll

Dammit why do all the sequel announcements turn out to be OVAs >.<

Do they take pleasure in killing my dreams?!

It's not that bad I think. The way Gargantia ended, it's kinda hard to do a full blown sequel immediately. Maybe the OVAs will lead to something more?

Vito

Banned
So... basically some people are right, we're getting trolled by OVAs left and right. "You get more AnoNatsu" no format info "oh an OVA in the new bd boxset this summer". Waiting in the summer for nothing.

Few more hours into Infamous SS, then I will be trying to push through all of The Tatami Galaxy.

After that it's only one more Challenge Anime. Still waiting for Branduil to move past episode 4 of the first Clannad.

Quasar

good thing anonatsu's just an ova as a whole new series would be completely pointless after that ending

It was pretty complete. Though I guess you could do a Ichika/Kaito as adults story. Get them involved in space business.

Or just Kanna Tears: The Series.

Vito

Banned
That was fast, my Black Butler PV reup with 0 animation got nuked

Some or all of the elements composing your video, "&#12300;&#40658;&#22519;&#20107;&#12301;&#26032;&#12471;&#12522;&#12540;&#12474;&#30330;&#34920;PV," have been flagged as infringing upon the intellectual property rights of a third party (e.g. author, producer, artist, etc.). It has been removed at the request of one or more of the rights holders.

duckroll

Well Shirou looks better, I wonder if they'll use the same VAs? Still hoping for an original reboot without Shirou sharing his amazing knowledge of the obvious.

Someone said that they confirmed that the cast remains the same as before. There should be official confirmation when they update the news on the site. AnimeJapan is ongoing this weekend.

I do like his new jacket.

Looks okay I guess. Everyone else still looks better though!

RHwUWVG.jpg
2WAtXnS.jpg

Strike the Blood 23

WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They really are doing an expansion on the side story.

Can't wait for the next one when
Kojou's and Asagi's daughter appears

Hell, make even better and include more of them.

Gazoinks

Kemonozume 4

Flashback episode!
So now we know the true nature of the Kemonozume. It sucks. We also now know what Toshihiko's problem is.

Okay okay so Harumi is Toshihiko's surrogate mom, is the boy she had Kazuma? Is he part Flesh Eater? Also, I'm guessing Yuka was her daughter from her past marriage then?

And is Harumi still alive, or did Yuka do it after all? Mysteries!

You might say Ryuuzou and Jin had an arms race.

Ha ha.

;_;

Another saddish episode in the end. They all have been in one way or another.

Midonin

Tears to Tiara 01-04

I can get my backlog rolling now that PGSM's done with. (That was fun, got me hyped for both Crystal and Garo - Kobayashi's great.)

So I opted for a series that I got partway into years ago, but never finished. What I remember is an awesome ending theme, and giant enemy crabs. The last episode of the night got me to that point. Arthur seems like he'd be the protagonist type, but all the accomplishments and all the girls' affections are going to Arawn. He's already got the little sister and the childhood friend. Morgan's my favorite character so far, gotta love the boisterous types.

Drwc was almost cartoonishly evil, so seeing him fall by his own hubris was satisfying. Everything after that's kinda taken on this love comedy vibe between the fantasy plot. The idea of having a demon king as the protagonist is interesting, but since I never got far enough to see what's done with that, I'm not sure what to make of it just yet. But Arawn is humble and restrained (relatively), so I'm cool with him so far.

Nafe

Much better with a group of people familiar with Street Fighter, and even then the middle gets slow.

I was watching Capcom's Final Round stream where Decapre was shown and my first thought was "Cammy?". She was speaking in Russian though(or at least had an accent) so it being an "evil" version of her didn't really make sense. I figured it was some kind of clone or sibling or something then.

I went to look up more about her and (I have no idea if this is an actual spoiler or not regarding Cammy)
apparently Cammy is a clone of M. Bison/Dictator or something?

Haha, my first thought was "when did that happen?!" The last I knew she was some British special forces agent person. If this is old and I had known it at some point then I clearly forgot but the only Street Fighter I actually played was a few versions of SFII and that was I don't know how many years ago.

Thinking about it and I don't think I really know any SF lore other then it being a world tournament to see which fighter and style is the best. More busy just playing the game I guess,haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom