• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wise from your gwave! Poster was correct bumps 3 year old thread to gloat!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
batbeg said:
I didn't say anything like that, I was just saying either you're an alt which you wouldn't admit, or you weren't a member in which case the bump wouldn't be as effective :p

Nothing will ever match this thread bump, though. Truly epic.
Pretty sure Crushed had a different account before this one.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
XiaNaphryz said:
Pretty sure Crushed had a different account before this one.
You're pretty wrong too.

I understand that you guys seem to think that you have to have experienced an event firsthand to be aware of it, but that might explain why your History teacher failed you.

batbeg

Crushed said:
You're pretty wrong too.

I understand that you guys seem to think that you have to have experienced an event firsthand to be aware of it, but that might explain why your History teacher failed you.

For someone with a sense of humor you sure do get antsy real quick, I was just pointing it out :lol

You're hiding something!

Crushed

Fry Daddy
batbeg said:
For someone with a sense of humor you sure do get antsy real quick, I was just pointing it out :lol

You're hiding something!
No, it's just that I've been accused of it since the day I registered, and I just answer out of habit by now. <_<

28b4cw8.gif

jts

...hate me...
Too bad the owned guy had his last post a couple of days ago and is now banned.

Or does that thicken the plot?

Foxix Von

This thread...

It changes...

Everything.

Goodbye habeem, see you again in 2011, where hopefully I am not on the receiving end of such glorious ownage.

*bow*

Danielsan

mio said:
Too bad the owned guy had his last post a couple of days ago and is now banned.

Or does that thicken the plot?
It just adds to the pure ownage, knowing that Manabyte can and has probably read this thread but can't reply. :lol

Just want to say that this thread has me in tears. Literally. I pulled a back muscle this afternoon and every time I laugh its as if i were getting knifed in the midsection. This thread now has epic pain and lulz :lol :lol :lol

Oh and kudos to Crushed. I've never been so happy/miserable all at the same time:lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom