• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 3 Blood and Wine already available to Xbox expansion pass owners

gossi

Somebody pulled the trigger earlier today. If you own the season pass look under My Games -> Witcher -> Menu -> Ready to install, the install the addon. Then load the game afresh and it activates.

J4g3r

HOfmJ4l.png

Yep, I've been playing for a while. Amazed nobody noticed.

Meant to be another 8 hours according to the GOG page.

Internally, CDPR needs to get their shit together. First the 1.20 patch is available for quite a lot of XBone users on Friday, now this is happening.

Maddanth

Nope, not on PC, downloaded, and booted up and it says coming May 31. I'm in Canada. Damn. :(. Have day off from work too so was pumped to play early.

gossi

Meant to be another 8 hours according to the GOG page.

Internally, CDPR needs to get their shit together. First the 1.20 patch is available for quite a lot of XBone users on Friday, now this is happening.

It may not be their fault. In another thread here I mentioned recently I downloaded a game recently which isn't even out yet, and it still works. MS have quietly deleted the store item since.

Well, guess I'll have to be really jealous of Xbox One owners for 7 hours and then continue to not care about it
until the next thing leaks early

It may not be their fault. In another thread here I mentioned recently I downloaded a game recently which isn't even out yet, and it still works. MS have quietly deleted the store item since.

Thanks for the info. If that's the case, Microsoft needs to get their shit together.

But then why is it also available on PS4? Seems more likely CDPR gave the incorrect date / time.

The hell, is he having like a cramp or something?

OMG, the gif is back. Every. Single. Witcher. Thread. He's getting it
on like Donkey Kong with Pamela Handerson. I guess technically, he's getting it off.

I wish that was just a joke. :O

AEdouard

7 hours left? Does it depend on the region? I'm in the eastern US time zone, and that would bring me too early evening today. Would be sweet.

CHC

Well between this and the Dark Souls III early glitch, this is THE year to be an Xbone owner.

The hell, is he having like a cramp or something?

No it's an actual video of some YouTube streamer jerking of that somehow winds up in every fucking Witcher thread now. Should have been banned long ago, it's really disgusting and inappropriate. I'm not a prude but I don't come to NeoGAF game threads to see some dude's actual orgasm face.

Edit: sorry don't mean to come off as overly aggressive / backseat mod or anything I'm just like.... really grossed out by that gif.

No it's an actual video of some YouTube streamer jerking of that somehow winds up in every fucking Witcher thread now. Should have been banned long ago, it's really disgusting and inappropriate. I'm not a prude but I don't come to NeoGAF game threads to see some dude's actual orgasm face.

On one hand, I completely understand and agree with this. One the other, he left his webcam on and started jerking off on a livestream.

This is no one's fault but his own.

Different strokes though eh, know what I mean.

wink_nudge.jpg

CaptNink

Wow - really debating whether I should keep plowing away at the vanilla game (I'm almost at Skellige), or just jump into this DLC with a pre-generated character.

Tovarisc

MS strikes again and gives no shits about release dates / plans provided by developer and/or publisher of the game. Did they also release 1.21 patch after pushing 1.20 out late last week?

CHC

MS strikes again and gives no shits about release dates / plans provided by developer and/or publisher of the game. Did they also release 1.21 patch after pushing 1.20 out late last week?

I find it legitimately funny that arguably the biggest leaker / street date breaker this generation is a multibillion dollar console and OS manufacturer.

I didn't want to be the one to say it but I completely agree. Antonio Banderas this is not and I wish it'd go away.

gossi

I haven't played this game in 6 months. Bad time to return for an expansion. I'd twitch stream but I'm embarrasingly bad.

Top Bottom