• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 3: Blood and Wine - Cover Leaked

Kind of wish they made it standalone DLC since they did say it's in a completely new region. Just give you an option to import your character for the base game.

talan619

Neo Member
UPDATE: Officially Revealed

YMC7TiX.jpg

Px4EgfH.jpg

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
oh wow it's happening!

gimme those gwent cards. i'm so happy they decided to re release the NR/Nilfgaard decks. monsters/scoiatael are cool but nilfgaard/NR is where it's at.

i already bought the expansion pass but i will pre order the physical limited edition just for those cards.

CHC

Outstandingly cool, there's something about it that reminds me of 80s graphic novels, or something like Berserk, maybe the white background.

I can't wait for the release date, let alone the DLC itself.

Composer

Looks pretty cool. I'm a little burnt out by the Witcher though, after playing it endlessly for months (worth it). I wasn't even able to finish the first Dec.

Hopefully this will bring back some excitement again.

silva1991

An actual interesting monster design other than the fiends? I hope it will translate will in game.

anyways I LOVE the cover

Tigress

Yea! It has the other two gwent decks. I have not even started the first dlc (I really burnt myself out on witcher so still not ready to play again) but I'll buy for those decks alone. And hopefully eventually get to the dlc.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
this is gonna be amazing.

hearts of stone was great and that was just the small expansion. i can't wait for new gwent cards, new armor sets, and of course to explore the whole new map of Toussaint. Not just a small area added to an existing map but a completely new region map.

just hurry up and let us pre order CDPR.

Hystzen

Wish we had Dandelion as a travel bro I missed him in W3 he just goes away after Novigrad arc and the pub needs more screen time

I assume this is the bit in one of the trailers they released where the vampire wakes up.

vampire: what... what year is this?

geralt: ughhhh...

vampire: fuck off

Or something like that. Anyone remember that in one of the trailers? or was it developer videos?

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Aha, so I already have all 4. Good! Lol

you might be missing some cards though. these cards might have newer ones from the new cards introduced in the B&W expansion. for example, HoS added the Toad card which wasn't part of the base game so the Nilfgaard/NR decks might be updated.

I assume this is the bit in one of the trailers they released where the vampire wakes up.

Or something like that. Anyone remember that in one of the trailers? or was it developer videos?
That part is in the main game

kraspkibble

Permabanned.

Nope, that was from the base game. I believe he is located in the Novigrad sewers. The related quest seems to be easily missable. I've never actually got it.

I am calling the plot right now.

This expansion's story will be told in the point of view of the vampire.

For years, the monsters across the world have been living in fear of the terrifying mutated human species, the so-called "Witcher". Among them, stood the legendary Butcher of Blaviken, the White Wolf.

It's time for a monster to step up and end his reign of terror, in order for all the monster species to live in peace, killing humans as they please.

That cover picture shows the protag in the DLC, it is just not Geralt.

anyone know the name of the quest? i want to play it before this drops

It's called A Tome Entombed.

varkuriru

I hope Geralt's friend from the books shows up in some form. He might be in the area or we might get some kind of nod or reference. Oh well still hyped!

Hystzen

anyone know the name of the quest? i want to play it before this drops

A Tomb Entombed I think

The quest only pops when you find person it hidden area near doctors sewers entrance (I think been a while) in Novigrad. It one those quests that starts and finishes pretty much straight away

Rellik

I can't wait for this.

It's been so long since I completed the game that I'll probably suck on it now.

Top Bottom