• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher III: Blood and Wine - May 10 Preview Info

CHC

So how many of these tweaks will go back into the main game?

Pretty safe to assume that anything accessed from a menu is in for free with the patch (enemy level scaling, the new UI, tweaks to Witcher vision, etc). Anything you have to go to Toussaint for (the B&W story, the home base, the armor dyes / new crafting plans, etc) comes from the paid DLC.

Any chance of a full trailer today? Or was that "region" trailer it?

Might get a launch trailer at the end of the week but with the sheer volume of gameplay footage from streamers and other outlets, I think we've probably seen everything we're going to see for now. At least I hope so - I want SOME surprises.

Dynamic3

Pretty safe to assume that anything accessed from a menu is in for free with the patch (enemy level scaling, the new UI, tweaks to Witcher vision, etc). Anything you have to go to Toussaint for (the B&W story, the home base, the armor dyes / new crafting plans, etc) comes from the paid DLC.

Enemy level scaling!?

I hope there's an easy way to make money. After finishing the game and the first DLC I have about 200 Orens. A piss poor amount. There is no easy way for me to up that amount. Only being able to bet 10 on Gwent is a bit of a joke, and merchants only have about 80 on them.

And now I have a base to uphold? Fuck that!

I hope there's an easy way to make money. After finishing the game and the first DLC I have about 200 Orens. A piss poor amount. There is no easy way for me to up that amount. Only being able to bet 10 on Gwent is a bit of a joke, and merchants only have about 80 on them.

And now I have a base to uphold? Fuck that!

I usually have 50-65,000 end game after buying all the diagrams and stuff I want, then ended up with something like 160k after NG+. A couple of shops in Novigrad buy your stuff at nice prices, and have plenty of crowns. Hattori has around 9k.

Treasure scales to your level, so you could spend a little time in Skellige, looting the question marks on the map, and earn a few thousand each trip.

I usually have 50-65,000 end game after buying all the diagrams and stuff I want, then ended up with something like 160k after NG+. A couple of shops in Novigrad buy your stuff at nice prices, and have plenty of crowns. Hattori has around 9k.

Treasure scales to your level, so you could spend a little time in Skellige, looting the question marks on the map, and earn a few thousand each trip.

Thanks. I plan on getting back into the game before the DLC hits, searching for coins is the perfect way.

dlauv

Why are they trying to make the combat look cool?

Did they overhaul it or something, because that's what it makes me want.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
When does GOG typically push their games live?

Ilmyr

• Option to remove fish-eye effect from witcher sense.
• New sword sheathing option. With this new option Geralt no longer automatically unsheathes his sword at the start of combat. Also, he no longer switches weapons to match the opponent. The player has to do it on their own.

Nice. Those two features are just great!

Top Bottom