With the starting roster of ARMS revealed, which character is your favorite DESIGN?

Favorite ARMS character design?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Twintelle fights with her hair and brings the entire ARMS universe into question. Are the fighters people? Aliens? Robots? ???

It's Twintelle

Definitely Minmin. But Twintelle comes in close second. I like Master Mummy but he could be more mummylike.

I don't like Ribbon Girl or Spring Man. They feel too vanilla, despite being brightly coloured people with noodle arms.

Supreme Tier:
Minmin
Spring Man

High Tier:
Ribbon Girl
Twintelle
Bark & Byte

Mid Tier:
Kid Kobra
Master Mummy
Mechanica

Low Tier:
Ninjara
Helix

Oddly enough I really like Spring Man. I usually never like the default guy so this is a first for me. Min Min is cool too. And Ninjara. Aaaa they're all so good

Helix seems the most fun to me. But tbh I like them all except the robot dog one. seems like it's a huge handicap for beginners to have an air controlled sidekick.

I pretty much like the simplicity of Spring Man's design.
Oddly enough I really like Spring Man. I usually never like the default guy so this is a first for me. Min Min is cool too. And Ninjara. Aaaa they're all so good
I think Spring Man is a close second for me, after Byte & Barq.

Spring Man is seriously underrated. He's like Pixar meets Tex Avery. Just timeless design.

Twintelle without a doubt, she's so glamorous.
I love the ways she walks, and the poses are killer (her whole attitude is just awesome).
Plus I love the high heels and white + pink combo in her hair!
Also, I've always loved characters who weaponize their hair (like Sedusa from Powerpuff Girls)
OuO

An honorable mention goes to Byte & Barq because I love the color scheme and robots are dope.
Its hard for me to dislike robot characters.