• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

With the starting roster of ARMS revealed, which character is your favorite DESIGN?

Favorite ARMS character design?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Neiteio

I'll need to think about this one, but at the moment I'm leaning toward Byte & Barq.

Here's the starting roster. It's a super-solid lineup, and it'll only grow after release!

SPRING MAN

TRAILER

arms-132uu1.jpg

RIBBON GIRL

TRAILER

736cpu0c.jpg

NINJARA

TRAILER

arms-characterzuua3.jpg

MASTER MUMMY

TRAILER

tumblr_ojutlu2xbm1s123yuv9.jpg

MECHANICA

TRAILER

14848719801981bhubr.jpg

MIN MIN

TRAILER

ci_nswitch_arms_minmi1buk5.jpg

HELIX

TRAILER

c-gmdiaxuaawujoqvu3x.jpg

KID COBRA

TRAILER

dad4wyav0aaephhf6ufr.jpg

BYTE & BARQ

TRAILER

dad6dvivoaeoprn1suti.jpg

TWINTELLE

TRAILER

dad7pehvyaapql1ttujt.jpg

Tan

Twintelle fights with her hair and brings the entire ARMS universe into question. Are the fighters people? Aliens? Robots? ???

It's Twintelle

L Thammy

Definitely Minmin. But Twintelle comes in close second. I like Master Mummy but he could be more mummylike.

I don't like Ribbon Girl or Spring Man. They feel too vanilla, despite being brightly coloured people with noodle arms.

Peléo

Supreme Tier:
Minmin
Spring Man

High Tier:
Ribbon Girl
Twintelle
Bark & Byte

Mid Tier:
Kid Kobra
Master Mummy
Mechanica

Low Tier:
Ninjara
Helix

brinstar

Oddly enough I really like Spring Man. I usually never like the default guy so this is a first for me. Min Min is cool too. And Ninjara. Aaaa they're all so good

NimbusD

Helix seems the most fun to me. But tbh I like them all except the robot dog one. seems like it's a huge handicap for beginners to have an air controlled sidekick.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Min Min is thicc, gotta love this new Nintendo trend

But i gotta give it to robocopper and Yatterdog

Twintelle without a doubt, she's so glamorous.
I love the ways she walks, and the poses are killer (her whole attitude is just awesome).
Plus I love the high heels and white + pink combo in her hair!
Also, I've always loved characters who weaponize their hair (like Sedusa from Powerpuff Girls)
OuO

An honorable mention goes to Byte & Barq because I love the color scheme and robots are dope.
Its hard for me to dislike robot characters.

Top Bottom