• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wo Long Launch Trailer Released

BbMajor7th

I just spent two hours playing it.

I am desperate to like it. The game is so up my street. But yes, I agree. It’s bad.
Think this is one I'll be passing on. I've let them off with weak environment and level design,, and crummy story telling in the past, simply because other elements are so strong, but this game ain't doing it for me.

Also, as someone above said, the game is freaking ugly. For the love of god, get a new environmental art director - this has been a problem for three games straight. Nioh 2 was better than Nioh, but this is step right back.

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Not feeling it.

Looks mid last gen at best and has everything that made me not click with Nioh, but I'm sure those that did will love it.

Hohenheim

Spent a couple od hours with the new PC demo today. Feels good.
No stuttering or frame drops. (I set it to 60 in-game and in NVidia control panel).
I have a 3090, so should definitly be able to set it to 120fps with no issues, but since there seems to be some frame drops issues in this game, I set it to 60.
Hopefully the full version is better optimized, but I have my doubts.
As long as it runs like this demo i'm all good though.
Downloaded from the MS store btw.

Top Bottom