• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woah! Celebrities Before & After Plastic Surgery Photos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMehm

Second said:
michael_jackson_before_after.jpg

The eyes are the same, the eyebrows and the lips. He "only" had a surgery on the chin and numerous nose jobs. He looks so different nowadays because of his skin color, which he couldn't control and his hair style (don't know why he chooses straight wigs, they look pretty bad).

Yixian

Banned
What can I say, most of these peeps didn't need it, but hey, most of them look good. I don't hold it against them, we do live in an overly looks-conscious world, but if you want to change something about your appearance, just do it. If it'll make you happier, it's more important than being made fun of by internet nerds.

byproduct said:
I like old Mariah's boobs better than new Mariah's.

Also I like Michelle Pfieffer's(?) old nose. The new one looks brittle and too small, like Michael Jackson's third or fourth last one.

Yup. Mariah was absolutely perfect the way she was.

Jasper said:
Scarlet Johansson at the very least has had a nose job...

Look at that nose.....

scarlettbefore5he.jpg

It's actually a pretty good nose job also!

I don't know, it's so hard to tell. Her ages in those photos seem to range from 16 to 22. Which means a lot to the face.

Rorschach

Ignatz Mouse said:
Some of these seem more like "bad photos" vs "good photos"

Some of those noses look the same before and after.

And the "cheek implants" look more like "not smiling/smiling" photos.
That's because some of them aren't real.

J2 Cool

VistraNorrez said:
Her lips look the same. I prefer her new nose.

Also I don't think Scarlett got cheek implants, her smile is bigger in the after picture making her cheeks puff out more. Does look like she got a new nose.

I don't think she got either. If they could make cheeks look that good, everyone would have them. The first is a very young picture of her also. I recall I grew into my nose as I grew older, which looked fairly big around 13-15 years old and then later fit my adult face. That's what's so feared about the early teen years, so many changes happening at different times, meeting at the same place in the end.

Anyway, I don't believe about half of these. Just different camera angles and speculation.

elektrikluv said:
Omg at Scarlett on the left...It really is amazing what style/hair/clothes/makeup can do. Oh and plastic surgery of course.

Dude, she's like 14 in the first pic. :lol How about puberty. That does amazing things too.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
KKnightley%20BandA.jpg

wtf?

too many hot female celebrities get their perfectly fine noses carved down way too much. There was nothing wrong with her in that first picture.

Madrin

Jasper said:
Scarlet Johansson at the very least has had a nose job...

Look at that nose.....
scarlettbefore5he.jpg

It's actually a pretty good nose job also!

One nose job cannot possibly do that much to your face. I'm going to venture a guess that the first picture was taken on a bad day, from a bad angle, and maybe had a few distortion filters applied.

kruskev

Correct me if I am wrong but losing weight does nothing to the nose right? The shape can only change through surgeory?

maynerd

Banned
Scarlett had plastic surgery? Terrible. I'm not going to marry her now cause our kids would look different than how she looks.

Roi

Danielsan said:
I'm shocked to know that Natalie Portman had plastic surgery done. They did a pretty good job on the nose but the old one wasn't bad either.

Lol yeah me too!

Calcaneus

I think this will be a good time to discuss why every Oprah/The View watching woman thinks that Sarah Jessica Parker is soooooo beautiful. I don't see it.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
It's hard to compare paparazzi shots to photoshoot shots since the latter are heavily airbrushed and manipulated. You can digitally give a person a nose job and other such cosmetic adjustments through Photoshop.

I am not sure that Kenny Rogers qualifies as a celebrity.
kenny-rogers-face-lift.jpg

Apparently, his plastic surgeon did not "know when to hold em, know when to walk away"

Nick

Calcaneus said:
I think this will be a good time to discuss why every Oprah/The View watching woman thinks that Sarah Jessica Parker is soooooo beautiful. I don't see it.
I think she's gorgeous. She has this natural feeling to her, something that 99.9% of Hollywood completely lacks. Yeah, she has a janky nose and a wart right under her chin, but she's got that real vibe goin' on.

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
DarkMehm said:
The eyes are the same, the eyebrows and the lips. He "only" had a surgery on the chin and numerous nose jobs. He looks so different nowadays because of his skin color, which he couldn't control and his hair style (don't know why he chooses straight wigs, they look pretty bad).

Anyone good at photoshop that can take White Michael & color his skin back to black & photoshop back his 70's nose & hair?

I always wanted to see what he would look like today like that.

Mau ®

The Keira Knightley shot is not very good. Thats a lot of makeup, a bad pik. She still looks hot but any work on her face was uncalled for. She has an amazing face.

lsslave said:
I think I am the only one who will flat out prefer the originals...

Natural beauty is so much better than prosthetic beauty

Beauty is supposed to be flawed, if you love someone then they are beautiful REGARDLESS of their flaws!

I HATE our society that requires 'perfection'
Yeah, but I don't love any of these people, and a lot of the surgeries they had performed were very tasteful (or non-existent... comparing pictures from different angles that may have been taken 10 - 15 years apart isn't great evidence for plastic surgery's occurrence).

ToxicAdam

Shorty said:
I have no idea what this has to do with the topic but damn it's just so fitting

http://i22.tinypic.com/2vjshok.jpg][/QUOTE]

Is this an old pic? Because it's the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Sarah Jessica Parker is ugh. *barf*

I know you guys think its all sharp knees etc but seriously, that face turns me off instantly.

*shudder*

I never understood how she is considered in the same group of lovely Hollywood females that DON'T look like insults to horse's arses.

Clevinger

I think some are bullshit (like the Portman one) with them mistaking age and a different facial expression with plastic surgery. In one shot there'll be the person who'd supposedly had a nose job, then in the before picture having them younger (and perhaps in a radically different angle from the other shot) and smiling big (which depending on the person would stretch their nose along with their face).

Conrad Link said:
Sarah Jessica Parker is ugh. *barf*

I know you guys think its all sharp knees etc but seriously, that face turns me off instantly.

*shudder*

I never understood how she is considered in the same group of lovely Hollywood females that DON'T look like insults to horse's arses.

No, it´s nothing about sharp knees. She is fugly.
Punishing yourself for that, is like punishing yourself for the sky being blue, or your necessity to breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom