• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woah! Celebrities Before & After Plastic Surgery Photos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerStepp

bune duggy said:
Nicole Kidman was ug-ly, damn.

sjp.jpg

that's a man, man.
:lol :lol

I always thought that Sarah Jessica Parker looked like a clown witch.

Also..

149155198_3d0bc43e7a.jpg

A lot of them looked better before the surgery. Most especially the nose-job people. I never did understand Hollywood's obsession with those thin, skeleton-like noses.

Also, there were a lot of horribly unflattering pictures used for the 'before' photos.

Cherubae

Outcast2004 said:
Ahem...BULLSHIT. You don't go from flat chested to a D-cup like that as an adult....

You do if you gain 50 pounds or so. Even if you manage to loose it all you don't loose all of the boob.

Cherubae said:
You do if you gain 50 pounds or so. Even if you manage to loose it all you don't loose all of the boob.
The four inches of flat rib cage between her boobs is a much bigger giveaway than the cup size. She's gained enough weight that yeah, the size could have gone up that much; getting that shape is a lot harder. :D

Cherubae said:

If you put on 50 lbs your boobs aren't going to look that defined especially in relation to the rest of your body. I've seen many large women who, technically, have big boobs but the boobs are obviously due to their immense weight as evidenced by their lack of real form. I've also seen many large women who, even if they dropped down to 120 lbs would easily still have a well defined rack. It's not hard to differentiate between gains in the chest area due to weight with gains due to surgery or natural genetics.

Stantron

3pheMeraLmiX said:
Nikki Cox... ugh.

Anyway:

[IMG http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/3pheMeraLmiX/LilKimomon.jpg[/IMG]
Damn, what the hell happened? Middle expression is priceless. :lol

GauntletFan said:
Bunch of bullshit pictures, half those people have had nothing done, it's just the photo/lighting/whatever.

Also, sounds like some of you don't realise the wonders of makeup and how they can drastically change a womans appearance.

Not only that, but most have different expressions on their faces (even if just slightly), and are from different ages. You can't compare 15 yo Portman to herself now, her face has changed because she's an adult.

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
PHilton.0.jpg

I hate to say it, mostly because I don't want to sound like fistfulofmetal (hi), 11 year old Paris Hilton has a LOT of potential.

way more

Absinthe said:
Keira Knightley's nose looked much better the way it was. She looks like a cokehead now. Figure and nose.

Cokeheads all have skinny noses? I'm pretty sure what you are seeing is just the eyeliner and haircut.

mac said:
Cokeheads all have skinny noses? I'm pretty sure what you are seeing is just the eyeliner and haircut.

She looks like the cokeheads that have done so much coke that their cartilage around their nose as begun to deteriorate.

Garcia

Jason's Ultimatum said:
I've come to realize that men just look better than women. Men do not need to cake themselves with makeup in order to look good.

;) You sir, are absofuckinglutely correct on that one.

Most of the time a handsome man looks handsome withouth anything on his face, whereas most women wear tons of shit that distort reality.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Jasper said:
501269626_aceba92eef.jpg

Nose Job & Lips

That's a fucking shame. Her old nose fit her perfectly, it was really cute and personal - and I usually don't even like that shape of nose. It just gave her a very distinct, beautiful look. Now she looks just thirteen-in-a-dozen blonde.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
04.jpg

holy shit :lol :lol :lol

btw most of the nose jobs DO look okay afterwards. some of them look bad. but i think it depends what you are looking for. do you want to "fix" your nose (maybe shrink it, remove bumps, etc) or do you have some obsession with someone else's nose

Raistlin

Ripclawe said:
add Nikki Cox to the list...

23mm1k5.jpg
[/IMG]

I was at my parent's house a few weeks back and saw an episode on. I was like WTF!?!? Is that Nikki Cox?!?!!?

Damnit! >_<

BlueTsunami said:
Nikki Cox was FINE back in the day but wow at her now :/ and shes with that schmuck Jay Moore? WTF?

Aren't they on a TV show together now? I thought that's where the pic was from?

Can't believe she's younger then me ... she looks fucking BEAT!

Zio

Garcia said:
;) You sir, are absofuckinglutely correct on that one.

Most of the time a handsome man looks handsome withouth anything on his face, whereas most women wear tons of shit that distort reality.

If anything, it only speaks on man's perception and general preference for women that come with "distortions of reality" (if they are even that)...or that men fall for the distortions more often than not...and that women have a preference for men without the alterations...

speaking of nosejobs (Rhinoplasty) , I got to see one happen yesterday! It is a really fucking cool procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom