• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Woke black couple who often tweeted about "white privilege" adopted 3 white kids only to physically abuse them until the youngest, age 3, died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013

And the woke say that CRT and other such nonsense is healthy and going to make things better and never fosters hatred or division. Woke black couple who "obviously" can't be racist are in fact SO racist that they adopted little kids just so they could act on their hatred for white people by torturing them. CRT teaches people to dehumanize white people and say that it's okay to hurt them as they are oppressors. This is of course straight out of the communist playbook that teaches people that they are "oppressed" and that anything they do as the "oppressed" against the "oppressors" is justified. BLM looting and killing is justified because they are the "oppressed", etc.. America and the rest of the Western world is heading in a shitty direction if they follow this bullshit much longer.

Oh, and as with all child abusers, grind them to dust.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
Fact Check: These parents held no privilege or power over the child. Therefore, this was merely a murder, and not a hate crime.
More like "Fact Check: The couple actually planned to abuse her for years to come therefore this wasn't murder but merely an accident."

Reactions: shoplifter

laser_printer

Dec 10, 2019
Sactown
Boy this will really help race relations and you know damn well some comments are going to be very defensive about this and claim it was all white supremacy’s fault.

Last edited:

JayK47

Nov 2, 2019
So very sad. I hope this is an isolated incident and not the beginning of a trend.

Reactions: Arkam
Feb 3, 2015
Defender of murder?

I would say the thread title is dumb. A little girl is dead, not sure anyone's wokeness is relevant.

This. Did I miss some details where we know they beat their white children only? They are just abusive bastards. There is no connection between her tweeting that hr black sons will be treated differently than her white sons... and beating your adopted daughter to death.

Pathetic attempt to use her death for political points.

Pidull

May 6, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if some argue they should get away with it because countless shitty white folk have gotten away with similar heinous actions generations ago.

Sacred

Aug 22, 2018
Yea. We did have blm marching in protest of the execution of a dude who raped and murdered his 2 year old daughter not long ago.

Edit; iirc there was even a thread on it here

It's always hypocrisy, they can post whatever they like all day and complain about it being a hate crime, but when the shoe is on the other foot, they say it is irreverent. It matters, this story and it's links to CRT matter!

Sacred

Aug 22, 2018
This. Did I miss some details where we know they beat their white children only? They are just abusive bastards. There is no connection between her tweeting that hr black sons will be treated differently than her white sons... and beating your adopted daughter to death.

Until you have those facts then this line of questioning especially with the state of race relations is acceptable.

Cravis

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2006
Such a shame. A beautiful little girl’s life snuffed out by pure evil.

Feb 3, 2015
Until you have those facts then this line of questioning especially with the state of race relations is acceptable.
There is no questioning, it was stated as fact before we actually looked at the story.

The idea that someone that thinks black and white people are not treated equally in the USA would kill their white child because of that makes no sense whatsoever. Hundreds of millions people think that.

You're being manipulated by this article and the way they frame the story, period.

Last edited:

TheContact

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2016
why would you adopt someone you hate. i can understand the argument that people do child services just for the money but when you adopt you bring someone into your family. these people are just fucking EVIL

Spokker

May 31, 2011
I wonder if it was one of those crazy "I must kill her to save her" type things. She was talking about protecting her children from the evils of this world. Sometimes when this happens a parent will kill everyone in the family and then themselves.

She didn't kill everyone, just her. Maybe she started but the first killing snapped her out if it.

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
There is no questioning, it was stated as fact before we actually looked at the story.

The idea that someone that thinks black and white people are not treated equally in the USA would kill their white child because of that makes no sense whatsoever. Hundreds of millions people think that.

You're being manipulated by this article and the way they frame the story, period.
It’s quite possible. While I do think it’s possible they killed the girl because they have a poor opinion of white people, we don’t know that. It may have been a contributing factor. It may have had nothing to do with it. Could be a straightforward case of child abuse. I do think it’s too early to judge.

Reactions: DarkMage619

Dabaus

Apr 23, 2018
I wonder if it was one of those crazy "I must kill her to save her" type things. She was talking about protecting her children from the evils of this world. Sometimes when this happens a parent will kill everyone in the family and then themselves.

She didn't kill everyone, just her. Maybe she started but the first killing snapped her out if it.
No your making this something it’s not. It was a hate crime and they murdered her because she was white. Period.

OnionSnake

Banned
Dec 29, 2020
You know.. I was always against death penalty. If true just off them. Life Chance wasted. There are plenty of us. Those two won’t be missed.
Better to let them sit and stew for life than give them an easy out imo

poppabk

Jan 21, 2008
USA
No your making this something it’s not. It was a hate crime and they murdered her because she was white. Period.
Or because she was adopted. Or because she was a girl. Or just because evil people sometimes just do evil things almost randomly.

I don't attribute every bad thing a white person does to a black person to race, and I am not going to attribute every bad thing a black person does to a white person to race either. Not without clear evidence that it was because of race.

But you go on perpetuating that if you want even though you are reinforcing the CRT you claim to think is bullshit.

God Enel

Mar 26, 2011
Better to let them sit and stew for life than give them an easy out imo
Generally I would agree, but why should people pay for them. They shouldn’t be a burden for society. Rather give a poor fuck the food instead of those two.
This is really nasty shit if the story is true. Absolutely disgusting.

OnionSnake

Banned
Dec 29, 2020
Generally I would agree, but why should people pay for them. They shouldn’t be a burden for society. Rather give a poor fuck the food instead of those two.
This is really nasty shit if the story is true. Absolutely disgusting.
Under our current system it ends up costing more to execute someone than imprison them for life if I remember correctly. Now that might be an argument for changing the system if you are pro death penalty however.

• Triggered
Reactions: God Enel

Concern

Sep 20, 2020

Seriously some gross posts in here. Not even sure why this was posted on this section unless the OP thinks it’s inherently political and that only the left beats children to death. This is something I think both sides can agree is deplorable.

That didn't take long now did it? Had roles been reversed we'd see a different reaction from ours truly.

A piece of shit is a piece of shit, race has nothing to do with it. Other than that being the reason behind the pieces of shit doing what they did.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
25 year jail, with kid killer printed on there face and then death sentence so they have nothing to look forwards too.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
Seriously some gross posts in here. Not even sure why this was posted on this section unless the OP thinks it’s inherently political and that only the left beats children to death. This is something I think both sides can agree is deplorable.
It belongs in politics because today's politics are identity politics. The idea of "white privilege" is being heavily promoted by democrats. It's a disgusting idea that makes black people resent white people and makes woke white people think they're automatically better than black people. It's lose-lose and only creates division and anger. Privilege is a real concept but in today's America privilege comes from wealth and fame, nothing else.

Feb 3, 2015
That didn't take long now did it? Had roles been reversed we'd see a different reaction from ours truly.

A piece of shit is a piece of shit, race has nothing to do with it. Other than that being the reason behind the pieces of shit doing what they did.
Again... the actual story says nothing of them killing their daughter, or punishing their daughter, because she was white. You guys projected that because it's all you can see because you listen to a bunch of right wing anti-woke grifters that spew that shit all day.

Your original post that we would 'spin it' is ridiculous because the initial story was already spun. Her tweeting that she will treat her black sons and white sons equally, or that they won't be treated equally by society, doesn't to me say 'I treat my white children worse and they must be punished'.

This does not defend them, because there is no defense for abusing your child. But the actual story is 'parents beat their child and she died. Abuse is bad'.

Concern

Sep 20, 2020
Again... the actual story says nothing of them killing their daughter, or punishing their daughter, because she was white. You guys projected that because it's all you can see because you listen to a bunch of right wing anti-woke grifters that spew that shit all day.

Your original post that we would 'spin it' is ridiculous because the initial story was already spun. Her tweeting that she will treat her black sons and white sons equally, or that they won't be treated equally by society, doesn't to me say 'I treat my white children worse and they must be punished'.

This does not defend them, because there is no defense for abusing your child. But the actual story is 'parents beat their child and she died. Abuse is bad'.

Trying to grasp for whatever you can to deflect the race issue. So the three white kids being abused is just coincidence right?

You guys sure love crying for "proof" or whatever you can to deflect but if its the other way around. They're guilty instantly lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.