• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Woke black couple who often tweeted about "white privilege" adopted 3 white kids only to physically abuse them until the youngest, age 3, died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troglodyte

Banned
Nov 6, 2020
chipper GIF

ManofOne

Plus Member
Nov 4, 2020
Again... the actual story says nothing of them killing their daughter, or punishing their daughter, because she was white. You guys projected that because it's all you can see because you listen to a bunch of right wing anti-woke grifters that spew that shit all day.

So three white kids being abused and no reports of her black kids being abused is not a hate crime?

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
Again... the actual story says nothing of them killing their daughter, or punishing their daughter, because she was white. You guys projected that because it's all you can see because you listen to a bunch of right wing anti-woke grifters that spew that shit all day.
Yes because somebody that spends their time using #whiteprivilege and #BlackLivesMatter hashtags on twitter and then adopts 3 white kids and abuses them, it's completely unrelated. Your denial comes off about as good as "Maybe the 3 year old girl called them the n word". The only one projecting is you, "right wing grifters", I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I lean left, well sane left, not loony left. As for the "anti-woke" part I'll take it, it's a big compliment.

Last edited:
  • Empathy
Reactions: OnionSnake
Feb 3, 2015
  • Triggered

ManofOne

Plus Member
Nov 4, 2020

Concern

Sep 20, 2020
Ok, but does she have a history abusing her own black kids? The report did not say that. It does say she was reported for abusing the adopted white kids.

Still deflecting. Don't even bother with him. We knew they'd spin this up somehow lol

• Empathy

epicnemesis

May 9, 2008
I don’t see anything that attributes this to race. You can’t say “stop basing everything on race” one way, and then see this and start basing it off race now.

I don’t even see the smoking race gun in what she says. Her posts read as “I wish black people had the same privilege as white people” not “fuck white people” flawed premise, but not a hateful premise.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
May 22, 2018
This is a disgusting story. If the allegations are accurate then they deserve to be in prison for basically the rest of time.

But aside from the shock value of the story I don't really understand the angle of the op? Is it trying to suggest that all "woke" couples are like this? Because no one is going to come in here and defend the couple. and I'm fairly certain that most people are intelligent enough to know that not all couples who adopt children are like this regardless of their political affiliations.

I'm just a bit confused because on the surface this just looks like a horror story that's being twisted into a political one.

Last edited:

Sparhavoc

Sep 4, 2020

And the woke say that CRT and other such nonsense is healthy and going to make things better and never fosters hatred or division. Woke black couple who "obviously" can't be racist are in fact SO racist that they adopted little kids just so they could act on their hatred for white people by torturing them. CRT teaches people to dehumanize white people and say that it's okay to hurt them as they are oppressors. This is of course straight out of the communist playbook that teaches people that they are "oppressed" and that anything they do as the "oppressed" against the "oppressors" is justified. BLM looting and killing is justified because they are the "oppressed", etc.. America and the rest of the Western world is heading in a shitty direction if they follow this bullshit much longer.

Oh, and as with all child abusers, grind them to dust.
Nail on head. This is disgusting. And for those who say 'what has this got to do with politics' to that I say this is the byproduct of political radicalisation. Your interpretation of BLM may be reasonable but others are heading down a dark and twisted path which dehumanizes people and divides them. We speak a lot about how trump supporters are radicalised but rarely do the left ever hold their own accountable for radicalisation. Seems they encourage it these days. Especially defending and deflecting this post instead of admitting that perhaps politics is radicalising both sides and its leading down a dangerous path.

InDaGulag

Oct 9, 2020
The Other Place

And the woke say that CRT and other such nonsense is healthy and going to make things better and never fosters hatred or division. Woke black couple who "obviously" can't be racist are in fact SO racist that they adopted little kids just so they could act on their hatred for white people by torturing them. CRT teaches people to dehumanize white people and say that it's okay to hurt them as they are oppressors. This is of course straight out of the communist playbook that teaches people that they are "oppressed" and that anything they do as the "oppressed" against the "oppressors" is justified. BLM looting and killing is justified because they are the "oppressed", etc.. America and the rest of the Western world is heading in a shitty direction if they follow this bullshit much longer.

Oh, and as with all child abusers, grind them to dust.

Nowhere in the article does it say she only beat her White kids. Hell it quotes a tweet of her that says she we will treat her white kids like her black kids. So if anything she probably beat up all her kids.

What happened was wrong, but adding your BS on top of it is wrong too.

• Fire

Ragnarok

Jan 14, 2005
Nowhere in the article does it say she only beat her White kids. Hell it quotes a tweet of her that says she we will treat her white kids like her black kids. So if anything she probably beat up all her kids.

What happened was wrong, but adding your BS on top of it is wrong too.
That's not exactly true. In the article it clearly states that the extended biological family believes that the white kids were targeted for abuse. And that the young girl in particular suffered significant weightloss since the adoption.

So while I too believe that more facts should come out, the way the article frames it is consistent with how it's framed here, albeit sensationalized here.

All that said, no matter the underlying motivations for this, it's disgusting and vile. How you could beat a 3 year old to death is actually beyond my comprehension. What monsters.

Also, false equivalency much? Killing a 3 year old was wrong, but so is sensationalizing an internet thread? WTF man, just leave that part out next time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.