• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woke white guy arrested for spitting in his black girlfriends face (plot twist)

bucyou

According to police, the altercation was prompted when Edwards expressed she wanted to pretend to be a ‘slave’, and for Atkins to be her ‘slave master’ in a sexual ‘role play’ scenario in bed, ‘because she is African American and he is Caucasian’, a police affidavit states.

Atkins, however, objected to the proposal saying he ‘did not wish to partake’ in his girlfriend’s distasteful fantasy and became ‘verbally aggressive’.

NickFire

I wonder if the guy made a thread about this on a different forum. "Should I leave my girlfriend . . ."

Seriously, who the hell gets arrested because their woman wants to screw them in freaky ways? I could understand if she was asking to bring another guy into the situation, but short of that?

odhin

"Edwards didn’t appear to be injured, according to officers, and she refused to provide cops with a statement on the incident, citing that she didn’t want her partner to be arrested"

So she called the police cuz he spat on her face, but when they arrived she didn't gave them a statement... yet he got arrested anyways?

bucyou

"Edwards didn’t appear to be injured, according to officers, and she refused to provide cops with a statement on the incident, citing that she didn’t want her partner to be arrested"

So she called the police cuz he spat on her face, but when they arrived she didn't gave them a statement... yet he got arrested anyways?
at least in florida, if cops come to a domestic, someone is getting arrested 99.9% of the time

Mista

Banned

This what made me laugh. Wtf is this shit?🤣

odhin

at least in florida, if cops come to a domestic, someone is getting arrested 99.9% of the time

Damn..

Anyway, missed some important info in the this news which may have something to do to him being in fact arrested ("This is not the first run-in Atkins has had with police. He has a lengthy rap sheet including convictions for grand theft; burglary; battery; loitering; violating probation; and narcotics possession.")

GamingKaiju

If the slave/racist thing was just presumed rather than spoken or acted on I can't see why the guy was offended, just dominate her without the racially charged language. :messenger_dizzy:

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
What in this story makes him woke? He looks like a white rapper starter pack candidate.

They still arrested him, wtf?

bucyou

What in this story makes him woke? He looks like a white rapper starter pack candidate.

They still arrested him, wtf?

woke
/wōk/

Learn to pronounce

verb
  1. 1.
    past of wake1.
adjective
informal•US
adjective: woke; comparative adjective: woker; superlative adjective: wokest
  1. 1.
    alert to injustice in society, especially racism.
    "we need to stay angry, and stay woke"

wont even pretend to be a racist to get some puss, is that not woke?

Trojita

You're avoiding my question
Not everyone wants to role play specific situations to get some puss. It's also not like he wasn't in a relationship with the person to smash that ass some other time. That might just not be his kink and was offended that she'd think he'd like to be placed into the role of a reviled position.

NickFire

Not everyone wants to role play specific situations to get some puss. It's also not like he wasn't in a relationship with the person to smash that ass some other time. That might just not be his kink and was offended that she'd think he'd like to be placed into the role of a reviled position.
The dude got arrested because his GF wanted him to bang her while she called him master. We can joke around about this without having to get all serious. It's ok. Try it.

Trojita

The dude got arrested because his GF wanted him to bang her while she called him master. We can joke around about this without having to get all serious. It's ok. Try it.

You think I was super serious when I said he looked like a white rapper starter pack candidate?

17226164-7352341-image-m-19_1565701641238.jpg

NickFire

You think I was super serious when I said he looked like a white rapper starter pack candidate?

17226164-7352341-image-m-19_1565701641238.jpg
No, that was funny. I was referring to:

1) What in this story makes him woke?

2) Would you call everyone that doesn't want to role play as a southern slave master as woke?

3) Not everyone wants to role play specific situations to get some puss. It's also not like he wasn't in a relationship with the person to smash that ass some other time. That might just not be his kink and was offended that she'd think he'd like to be placed into the role of a reviled position.

Those seemed awfully serious for jokes about this idiot. But seriously though, I bet he considers himself super woke. After all, he did go to jail because his gf wanted to call him master while they banged. He might even be in the joint as I type this, and pointing to his super wokeness as a reason he should be allowed in a gang. But jokes on him if he does that. He'll end up being the one screaming master!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

llien

/attempt funny mexican dude from deadpool style
Remember Weinstein? He hired one of the best lawyers he could find in US.
Who also happens to have position of some university.
Where a bunch of old school feminists, who played quite a role in creating all the "domestic violence against women" (why did one have to call out gender is beyond me, but that's not the point) laws.
The university is woke woke.
So since they #believewomen and Weinstein is worse than Hitler, they decided to demand resignation of the guy, who dared defend him.
Going against the very foundation of the what law students should be taught.
This triggered the old school feminist ladies who, while on board with the patriarchy stack (enough to seriously agree that contradicting story by the alleged victim "is normal" because there is another lady, who happens not to be a neuroscientist, who, nevertheless, "had a valid theory" that that's how neurons work, so at the end of the day we are in a situation when lying accuser who is making shit up and actual victim are indistinguishable), were otherwise still in their mind to see how crazy law students protesting against lawyer who dared defend someone is.
So she gave an interview to some Asian guy, mentioning a number of other events that trigger her.
One of the events was that the way laws are written, "domestic violence" incident report cannot be undone, and regardless of what victim is saying, shots are fired.
In her own practice, a couple, after some heated argument, got in trouble with DV police, dude got restrain order, they waited for shit to end, but it didn't, went on and married, dude was sentenced for 10 years in prison, tried to appeal ("marriage is human right"), lost, went to prison.
"Is this what we wanted to achieve" asked the old lady.

According to a cop I know in the state I live in there is a law that when there is a domestic dispute one person does have to go to jail.

The reason for this is if anything happens to either of them it is the city’s responsibility at that point because they did not properly defuse the situation.

Last edited:

Al Abaster

Wait he spat in her face? Isnt that what she wanted? To be treated like a slave?

Hah hah! I seriously doubt anyone would do that to their slave. I mean, slaves were frigging expensive. Only a tiny percentage of plantations could afford them, and you take mighty good care of expensive "livestock".

You gotta keep in mind that slavery was a common institution for mankind going on about six thousand years or more before the American civil war. Jesus explained how slaves and slave owners should behave toward one another if they wanted to honor Him and be good Christians. Hammurabi, the ancient Sumerian king who invented civil law, laid down all manner of rules prohibiting mistreatment of slaves. A lot of the mistreatment talk is simply rubbish and myth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom