• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein: The New Order - May 20th, "Doom" beta access, new trailer

ezekial45

Banned
This game looks really great, but I'm worried it's going to be light on content since its SP only. Did they say of any plans for additional modes outside the main campaign?

I disagree with this. I thought the SP of RTCW was the best part. One of my favourite campaigns of all time. Was very stoked when I heard the New Order was SP only, just cause I wanted to see something like that again. Anyway, different strokes for different folks.

All I remember till this day was how rad it looked at the time, the assault on the damn, Germans speaking english, mediocre gunplay, and the metalhead final boss.

…but it did have "I'm a medic!" <3

Ragnarok

A new Doom coming out? It better be like the classic Doom and be Thrash Metal incarnate. I have a feeling it won't live to what the classic games were.

Well seeing as to how DOOM completely changed the game and nothing like it had ever been seen before, I doubt the new one could possibly live up to that.

Doesn't mean it can't be a great shooter though.

Goddamn, that new Wolfenstein surely looks AWESOME!
Can't wait for it. Will still be censored in Germany, but fuck this, whatever. The voice acting work in the German trailer was pretty awesome. Many recognizable voices. I'm gonna play this. I'm gonna play this HAAAARRRRRDDDD!!!!

Top Bottom