• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman arrested for masturbating in public continued in cop car

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Or ask her if she needed some help.

Nobody ever looks their best in mugshots, she's doesn't look too bad taking that into account.
tenor.gif

Whitecrow

Banned
Lets not go from black to white...

It's OK to normalize sex more, we could talk about having sex in public spaces without people losing their minds, but come on, wanking in any closed space? That's far beyond crazy.

Well, you do not put it another way. By combining it with another thing (sexual harassment), pedophilia (which is a topic that is very difficult to discuss anyway) and the highly suggestive way of describing the person (how a person looks should absolutely not be relevant in a discussion on what should be (il)legal), the person in question indicated he was not interested in a sincere or calm discussion, but rather bait. Just because I said masturbation in public should not be illegal it does not mean that you can combine it with other stuff that should be illegal and then it suddenly becomes fine. But carry on with the expletives, it suits you well.

By the way: This person was the first one I have put on ignore in 14 years on this website.

Another aside: It is very bad form to shit on other people, e.g. @Nobody_Important here, without linking them. I have told you before, but since you continue this line of backhanded attack, I will now proceed to link him when you do this in a discussion with me.

Sexually harassing someone as long as it's not in the work place or under certain situations (eg doctor patient) is not illegal though.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Sexually harassing someone as long as it's not in the work place or under certain situations (eg doctor patient) is not illegal though.
It depends on the extent (and the legislation of course, I do not know for certain in the US).

Kadayi

Banned
I see no harm in this. Most people, including me, will choose not to do it though. But I see no reason to make it illegal or to waste police resources on it.

Slightly OT, but that receding hairline on one rather young Simon Pegg. Guess he's been to Elton Johns Barbers :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Last edited:

Foxbat

Banned
Personal experience?

If the meth is rockin’ don’t come knockin’

Yep. It's a helluva experience, and not near as bad as some would think. Definitely gives you the sex drive to do what the woman here was doing.

Last edited:

Cato

Banned
Yeah, he’s trying too hard. This conversation is utterly ridiculous and a waste of everyone’s time.

Anyone who states that public masturbation is not harmful to anybody is either trolling or mentally deficient. There is no in between. Pick one.

Can I pick both?

Top Bottom