• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman creates bubble for herself and son because voting in person is way deadlier than doing groceries or going to pussy marches or BLM protests

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Her mask says "I can't breathe", well get outside the damn bubble moron.
They're so lost in the narrative they don't even have any room for self-awareness and irony. It's gonna sound mean, but that's fucking child abuse, doing that to your kid. I mean, of all the millions of deaths globally kids are such a tiny percent of them... like 70 or something here in the states, which had a real problem with the Wu-Flu, and this dummy has her kid in a fucking bubble.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I just burst out laughing immediately. It was helped by her 'saddened' look.
Masks are totally like the new bell bottoms from the 60s. Everyone used to see who could have the biggest, most offensive flare on their bell bottoms, and now it's fucking masks lol. Pretty soon people will be walking around decked out in fucking scuba gear.What's next, people walking around with their own portable clean rooms?

Last edited:

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
Masks are totally like the new bell bottoms from the 60s. Everyone used to see who could have the biggest, most offensive flare on their bell bottoms, and now it's fucking masks lol. Pretty soon people will be walking around decked out in fucking scuba gear.
The funniest thing I saw recently was a woman driving a car alone, with the windows wound up, wearing a visor AND a face mask. I bet she even had hand sanitising in her glove compartment. These people are ill.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
The funniest thing I saw recently was a woman driving a car alone, with the windows wound up, wearing a visor AND a face mask. I bet she even had hand sanitising in her glove compartment. These people are ill.
I see that ALL the time. I go for my morning coffee and there's a woman out jogging every day and all alone in a rural wooded area along I-49 here and the poor thing is wearing a mask, and I'm always tempted to stop and ask her what or who she thinks she is gonna catch it from. They've become irrationally terrified, terrified beyond logic and reason over a disease with 99 percent survival rate for her age bracket. And she's out huffing in a goddamn mask in the woods. Fuck.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
I see that ALL the time. I go for my morning coffee and there's a woman out jogging every day and all alone in a rural wooded area along I-49 here and the poor thing is wearing a mask, and I'm always tempted to stop and ask her what or who she thinks she is gonna catch it from. They've become irrationally terrified, terrified beyond logic and reason over a disease with 99 percent survival rate for her age bracket. And she's out huffing in a goddamn mask in the woods. Fuck.
Yep, stressing her lungs, lowering her immune system, rebreathing carbon dioxide, recycling viruses her body got rid of without taking hold, growing nice strong strains of germs and viruses on the material so she can breath them in all day, touching her mask, touching her eyes, touching food and putting it back on the shelf ... It's truly idiotic.

Last edited:

deafmedal

Feb 28, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas
What a joke, poor lil fella 😐

Honestly? I’m surprised that no one has talked shit to me here in the Bay Area for not putting my mask on until I reach the door of the store I’m going into. Bet your ass I talk mad shit to anyone who comes close to me...

I was getting gas the other day and this dipshit on the other side pump decided to walk around to the other side of his vehicle by coming on my side and walking between me and my car. I said “What the fuck are you doing? Do NOT walk between me and my car, are you fucking retarded?!” I then proceeded to talk more shit until he left. He never said a word lol. Fucking bitch made punk ass 🙄

TaySan

Dec 16, 2018
Yeah, good for her to over react like a fucktard to go and vote away her rights. You idiots should move to China, they love stripping away your God given rights and treating you like disposable trash. Maybe they can keep you safe.
How is she voting away her rights? By voting for someone you don't like? She is practicing her god given right now.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
A long haul flight from wherever you are.
How is she voting away her rights? By voting for someone you don't like? She is practicing her god given right now.
Taysan, you're posting on the Politics board not off topic. You're about to get called out, unable to defend your position and then vanish from the topic like you always do and run back to the Resetera safe space where everyone agrees with each other or gets banned.

I've got my popcorn ready.

10 hours later.. See told you guys. Where's he gone?

Last edited:

deafmedal

Feb 28, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas
Sure. How’s the saying go? You can vote your way into communism but you have to shoot your way out. It has nothing to do with me disliking the Democrats, rather how all *this* is going to affect ALL of our lives in a very negative way. For years we have had the Trump nothing burger shoved down our throats to no avail but now that there is serious allegations about the opposition none of the organizations who shoved said nothing burger have a goddamn word to say.

Fair and partial? Balanced? Give me a break. Anyone who supports this shit is an enemy of freedom. Make no mistake, I won’t even be voting for Trump as the administration’s push to allow health care providers the ability to deny help/coverage to people based on religious beliefs is (imo) ridiculous and thankfully the courts agree. But if I didn’t have another choice I would pull the lever for freedom so fucking fast. Keep sticking your fingers in your ears and support people who want to sell you out to China.

Or get it over with and just move there. Shit, just drive to Venezuela since you’ll probably keel over dead from Covid just looking at an airplane.

Reactions: hariseldon

Texas Pride

Feb 27, 2018
Texas
Biden hasn't done shit for anyone but himself and his family in 47 years of politics and jack shit for White or Black people. Expecting that leopard to change it's spots isn't just unreasonable it's simply not going to happen. You don't have to like Trump to understand Biden is a road to nowhere.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2011
What a joke, poor lil fella 😐

Honestly? I’m surprised that no one has talked shit to me here in the Bay Area for not putting my mask on until I reach the door of the store I’m going into. Bet your ass I talk mad shit to anyone who comes close to me...

I was getting gas the other day and this dipshit on the other side pump decided to walk around to the other side of his vehicle by coming on my side and walking between me and my car. I said “What the fuck are you doing? Do NOT walk between me and my car, are you fucking retarded?!” I then proceeded to talk more shit until he left. He never said a word lol. Fucking bitch made punk ass 🙄

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Whats the point of the mask while she is in the bubble? And if she was infected her being in that little bubble with her baby even with a mask with them inches from each other probably aint protecting that baby. Its just concentrating all the virus in the bubble. If your sick maybe find someone to babysit your kid?

Like if your in the space suite I dont think you need a mask too.

But I am willing to bet that this photo is fake. The photographer was probably like ok get in the bubble with your baby and put ure mask on. fuck no not that MAGA one what the fuck! quick giver her a Jacob Blake, Vote, RBG or I cant breath one.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I voted today. Just a facemask like everyone else had, nobody was scared or shook. Half the people in line weren't even "social distancing" the 6ft.

Croatoan

Jun 24, 2014
In a bubble, wearing an "I can't breathe mask"...Jesus the symbolism.

I mean, people who believe the way she does "Exist" in a bubble all the time. Their idiotic viewpoints reinforced by those willingly stuck in the bubble with them. All while their next generation suffers...

Last edited: