• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman slaps Air marshal; didn't want to get off cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing more annoying than being inside a fast food restaurant or department store and ahving some woman talking loudly about something. Look, if you're in a public area and making your business known, you have the right to be told to STFU.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Dumb, stupid bitch.

You can't use cell phones while the plane is taking off or flying. Didn't she see the Soul Plane commercial?

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Ripclawe, why don't you include the article text? Is it your clever way of disassociating yourself from your cut-and-paste ways?

It's rude to hang up, but its even worse to slap a person who's just doing their job.

Oh, well. Have fun in jail bitch!! AHAHHAHAha

SFA_AOK

"It is rude to hang up on people. I don't have to turn my phone off."

YES YOU DO YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!

In the cinema it's rude and annoying, on a plane it can be dangerous. Seriously, I think some people need to be taught a lesson and go a month without a mobile phone, the way some people act, they'll fucking kill themselves after an hour...

I remember coming back from holiday one time, as the plane touched down, someone's phone let off an incoming text message sound. DUMB. Is it so hard to turn off your phone on a plane? Or silence it in a cinema?

Wolfy

Banned
In the cinema it's rude and annoying, on a plane it can be dangerous. Seriously, I think some people need to be taught a lesson and go a month without a mobile phone, the way some people act, they'll fucking kill themselves after an hour...

Dude, you're right on the target. And however sexist you think I am, I think that women are the worst offenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom