• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman used Tinder to convince people to buy Nier: Automata gets approval from Yoko Taro

This shit is pretty pathetic, but I'm not sure why so many people here seem to hate dating apps

Easy way to meet people, what's the problem?

Saiyan-Rox

This shit is pretty pathetic, but I'm not sure why so many people here seem to hate dating apps

Easy way to meet people, what's the problem?

I think it's just Tinder it's made a reputation for just being a sex app.

Personally for me after being dumped from a 6+ year relationship I'll probably need em to get back onto the social ladder.

I think it's just Tinder it's made a reputation for just being a sex app.

Personally for me after being dumped from a 6+ year relationship I'll probably need em to get back onto the social ladder.
Oh, that's fair I suppose, I guess now that I think about it my tinder dates are much shorter lived than other apps like hinge or bumble

Getting back in the saddle after getting out of a LTR like that is never easy, but apps certainly help lol

You'll land on your feet brother

S0ULZB0URNE

Nice try. We know you have several accounts.
zLHA4xt.gif

Alright, GAF, which one of you sexually depraved specimen, did this as a form of revenge for your forced celibacy? Come on, admit it. Lmfaooooo

I'm of the opinion that people on Tinder should be playing Monster Hunter instead.

EDIT: And some are playing Pokemon.

Last edited:

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Shills are fucking weird. She’s like a Tinder Jehovah’s Witness, for a videogame.

At least do it on Only fans or Twitch to get paid.

Fuz

Banned
She's a disgusting, manipulative piece of shit, but those pathetic thirsty "men" disgust me even more.

Saiyan-Rox

Oh, you'll just become a misanthropist.

I already sorta was one while in a relationship lol I'll probably never be in one again anyway even with those apps cause they're all about how you look and I'm not exactly a looker.

Fuz

Banned
I already sorta was one while in a relationship lol I'll probably never be in one again anyway even with those apps cause they're all about how you look and I'm not exactly a looker.
Yeah, get ready for some infuriating entitlement.

Top Bottom