• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women's sexual fantasies less depraved than men's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I wonder if they included the GAF period sex thread in their research.

akira28

DeSade. He honestly wasn't even that bad. Well there was the occasional incestual or bisexual display or some other extreme fetish, but for what it was, it's art.

i would imagine its extremely dangerous. Very unethical people, imo. These are also people who think nothing of forcing overdose of SSRIs to create a long-lasting impotence without affecting libido.

you mean as a bdsm thing?

ggnoobIGN

Banned
What the hell IS it with men and homosexuality thats so damn scary. I suppose thats a question with a pretty complex answer though, so why bother asking.
Really? I'm a heterosexual male. I find two guys having sex absolutely disgusting from a am I going to be turned on pov. I'm pretty sure that's all that is saying. I don't see what's wrong with it.

mantidor

what really surprises me is that the study says people have sexual fantasies only once a year, and for females a few times a month, seriously, what? I fantasize pretty much every night if I'm alone, is that odd? what do they consider fantasize anyway?

what really surprises me is that the study says people have sexual fantasies only once a year, and for females a few times a month, seriously, what? I fantasize pretty much every night if I'm alone, is that odd? what do they consider fantasize anyway?

You know what's odd, they ask couples, I had way more fantasies when I was single.

Gaborn

I am a 23-year-old lesbian in a relationship of three months. In these three months, I have been tied up, spanked, cut, burned, and put on display for strangers at her request because she likes it and I'm GGG. My one and only kink is that I get a sexual thrill out of popping zits. She only gets zits when she's on her period and she HATES being touched during her period. She is also terrified that popping her zits will give her scars. I don't think she's being fair.

On the one hand, we're very compatible and I could see this relationship going somewhere. On the other, three months doesn't make me so attached that I'll be crying if I end it. I'm also not thrilled that she's not GGG for me. She has suggested I find someone else to get my zit-popping groove on with, but I don't like being with more than one person at a time.

So what do you think? Keep trying to convince her it doesn't have to scar, or just DTMFA and hold out for a gal who's more willing to be groomed?

Dyke Making Decisions

Dan Savage's response here

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get this. That sounds like an extremely low number of fantasies for me. Or are they talking about wet dreams or something akin?

Orgasam denial is a really popular kink in fandom as well.

The bottom line here: Women are just as kinky and freaky as men, which makes all this normal sexual behavior blah blah. Keep in mind we are talking about fantasy here. Not actual sexual practices. Some people may get incredibly turned on thinking about bondage, but would hate actually being put in a situation of bondage. Fantasy life does not equal sex life.

Most of my fantasies need to stay that way. I'm pretty certain they would be quite unpleasant in real life.

What the fuck is this thread? Women and men both can have tame or wild fantasies...all depends on when you ask 'em is all.

Also how many drinks they've had. Most people here would say right up front that they like to get nuts, but John Q. Random on the street might not be willing to share unless he/she was half tipsy, I wager.

Cartman86

Banned
What the fuck is this thread? Women and men both can have tame or wild fantasies...all depends on when you ask 'em is all.

Also how many drinks they've had. Most people here would say right up front that they like to get nuts, but John Q. Random on the street might not be willing to share unless he/she was half tipsy, I wager.

If it was a proper scientific test they would control for these variables.

1BjsV.gif

oh that's so good!

If it was a proper scientific test they would control for these variables.

I can see the study title now...

"People cop to freakier shit with a few drinks in 'em. We researched it with some questions we asked at a bar and wrote this up right here."

And I'd probably take it as legitimate truth.

The Adder

Banned
Like you said, I don't know enough about you. All I can do is to draw from my experience. But in my experience, those who are volatile about it usually have background where they are expected to confirm to society's standard/friends/family. I'm also used to people saying something awful ("Last night this guy tried to hit on me, I feel like vomiting/punching him") then followed it up with "No offense to gays, I have gay friends", which was completely eye-rolling experience.

So does the fact you don't like hardcore S&M automatically say something about YOUR upbringing? Because if not, that's extremely hypocritical of you to declare that anyone who doesn't want to go down on another guy must have had some homophobic signals from their surroundings during their upbringing.

I don't get why men would fantasizing about being swinger. The mere mention of the word swinger makes me imagine fat and old people.

So I'm not the only one...

Pimpbaa

Most of my fantasies involve having a large harem of women. They are usually themed too, like I'm the captain of a space ship and my crew is all very hot women. I'm guessing this is rather tame compared to some of you.

Some acts would be hard to bring into the real world as well. As I mentioned, a popular kink in fan fiction is non-con. That is not something your average person would try to make real, and never should.

Not to mention that some kinks might be sexually stimulating but could still be emotionally unpleasant. That's what my issue is.

Meh. I can understand having the hots for someone you'll never bang, even if it's fictional, but I really don't understand the ones you can't fulfill beyond that. Even if getting enough people to do it is hard.

Think of more creative fantasies? Hee. Some fantasies are literally not possible in the real world. Like, say, they involve fictional worlds or characters. Not much chance of fulfilling that.

are you saying i don't have a chance with alexander skarsgard? cause i refuse to accept that.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I am a 23-year-old lesbian in a relationship of three months. In these three months, I have been tied up, spanked, cut, burned, and put on display for strangers at her request because she likes it and I'm GGG. My one and only kink is that I get a sexual thrill out of popping zits. She only gets zits when she's on her period and she HATES being touched during her period. She is also terrified that popping her zits will give her scars. I don't think she's being fair.

On the one hand, we're very compatible and I could see this relationship going somewhere. On the other, three months doesn't make me so attached that I'll be crying if I end it. I'm also not thrilled that she's not GGG for me. She has suggested I find someone else to get my zit-popping groove on with, but I don't like being with more than one person at a time.

So what do you think? Keep trying to convince her it doesn't have to scar, or just DTMFA and hold out for a gal who's more willing to be groomed?

Dyke Making Decisions
I...I don't get this. Okay, pleasure from pain, I can understand how some people enjoy that, but cutting and burning? Even mildly?

Right, yeah, I can make mental space for people who enjoy spanking and pinching and stuff but some stuff I hear about is just...odd.

Honestly? Sometimes getting penetrated hurts but it's more pleasure than pain. Then the pain subsides completely into nothing but pleasure when you orgasm. It's not every time and it might just be me, but something akin to spanking would just mirror that.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Honestly? Sometimes getting penetrated hurts but it's more pleasure than pain. Then the pain subsides completely into nothing but pleasure when you orgasm. It's not every time and it might just be me, but something akin to spanking would just mirror that.

Yeah, spanking I can get. Its burning and cutting that stood out to me. I'm visualizing mild stuff, like light razor cuts and a lighter or whatever, but still.

hmmmm, i've had it hurt, not that often and, for me spanking hurts more...usually.

Yeah, spanking I can get. Its burning and cutting that stood out to me. I'm visualizing mild stuff, like light razor cuts and a lighter or whatever, but still.

he?/she? might be talking about hot wax. that's what i thought, at least.

Yeah that stuff is just not for me. I'll stick to spanking.

hmmmm, i've had it hurt, not that often and, for me spanking hurts more...usually.

I don't know how to describe it. It's not painful enough for me to say stop but it's just a muted sensation that's there, and I'm still feeling good, and I still orgasm hard. It's hard to explain without sounding dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom