• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Words people still use but shouldn't

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Resetera

Replacement options:
ClownLand
Reeeera
Shithole
MoronTown
SSFS

DiscoJer

Decimate

It literally means reduce by 10%. Dec = 10. Romans would do it as an extreme form of punishment in the army when they screwed up, they'd kill every 10th soldier.

GreyHorace

Nigger. I say this even though I and just about everyone else in my family use it every day. It's an ugly word that no one should use, or "reclaim". People shouldn't use it. Not even black people.

I use it out of habit, but it's a bad habit.
This. Why do black people complain about this slur yet use it constantly among themselves? Either the word is offensive or it isn't. You can't have it both ways.

I dislike how the word 'trigger' has been co-opted by SJW crybabies to shut down opposing opinion or censor imagery deemed 'offensive'.

brap

Banned
ive never even heard the word kino what does that shit mean
The highest tier of artistry in motion pictures. Kino is above all the other categories (Joints, Flicks, Movies, Film, and Cinema).

Kino can only be enjoyed by patricians. Plebeians aren't ready for kino, as they would have trouble picking up on the subtle sociological themes & masterfully-executed yet intentionally-mistransmitted messages that always seem to fly right over lesser minds undetected. These motion pictures are eternally poignant, forever relevant, steeped in an understanding of the world and exuding it unto others like a blessing from heaven, made from important thinkers, visionaries. Unlike bar-lowered shite-content-pushers like Tarantino. Joints, flicks, and movies appeal to a wide range, while Kino is for people with a true passion and understanding of filmmaking.

uh i sat next to some fat guy at norms and he used every like version of fire to tell his mom how good his burger was. it was "fire lit fuego inferno charcoal smoldering" i hate this guy with all of my heart

Michele

you.
What about cumslut?

Same thing. Actually, anything that is associated with the word 'cum' makes me cringe a little.

also I realized my gold expires in some days.

Do you prefer semen

Well it's somewhat better because it's an more mature word than saying 'cum'. But, like I said, my preference is a bit too different, such that I'd rather peoples used that word in private messages or such things, and not in the public. Especially in the future, if there will be some many active peoples visiting this place.

Last edited:

Breakage

In England, lots of young people tend to qualify things they are about to say with the word “obviously”. The word “like” is another word that gets thrown about a lot, e.g. “Like do you know what I mean?”, “This is like...really bad.”
And an emerging trend here is the use of the phrase “100 percent” to show that you agree with something.
I can't stand any of it.

Last edited:
Y'ALL

I always have this stupid assumption that almost always whites use this when they want to sound like black lmao, does this make sense?

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Y'ALL

I always have this stupid assumption that almost always whites use this when they want to sound like black lmao, does this make sense?
People in North Texas and other southerners use Y'all alot.

Top Bottom