• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

World Economic Forum: We Might Start Eating Insects for the Greater Good of Earth....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggies

Jan 7, 2011
Vienna, Austria
I know that climate change is a big joke to most of you but in my opinion reducing the consumption of "regular" meat is one of the easier ways to postpone the apokalypse. As Daenerys pointed out, just wait for the lab grown meat. It'll taste just the same.

I know, I know, "STFU" :pie_eyeroll:

ManofOne

Plus Member
Nov 4, 2020
I know that climate change is a big joke to most of you but in my opinion reducing the consumption of "regular" meat is one of the easier ways to postpone the apokalypse. As Daenerys pointed out, just wait for the lab grown meat. It'll taste just the same.

I know, I know, "STFU" :pie_eyeroll:

So I can get vaginitis, please....

Last edited:

borborygmus

Aug 10, 2014
being open to trying new things
This is one of those magical leftist phrases like "fear of change." Why don't you let someone take a dump in your mouth? Aren't you open to trying new things? Maybe you fear change.

Kimahri

Jul 27, 2020
All that soymilk does affect one's testosterone.

I don't drink soy milk.
Or a girlfriend.

That's true. I have a wife though.

This is one of those magical leftist phrases like "fear of change." Why don't you let someone take a dump in your mouth? Aren't you open to trying new things? Maybe you fear change.

I'm not a leftish. But I guess this is one of those typical right wing things. You disagree with me? You leftist progressive woke scum.

Predictably silly, but by all means. Carry on.

Reactions: Peggies

Stiflers Mom

Banned
Apr 27, 2012
How do you know it's shithole food? Have you tried it?
yes. but that's not the point.
I just call it as I see it. There's a ton of types in here talking about how everything is so soy and not manly enough, but then the very same types are really rather squeamish when it comes down it.
to not eating insects?
I don't get the connection here.

Reactions: borborygmus

borborygmus

Aug 10, 2014
Seriously though we live in a time of plenty. We could be helping developing nations reach a higher quality of life instead of destroying the middle class everywhere and making everyone eat fucking insects while living in a shipping container.

The problem with leftists is they want to teach people a lesson by making them live the same indignity of the people they claim to want to help. That's why they can't stfu about privilege, white people, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.