• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Goo, Little Inferno, Human Resource Machine coming to Switch March 3rd

Dystify

http://tomorrowcorporation.com/posts/were-opening-the-tomorrow-corporation-vaults

TCVault-1-575x460.jpg

On March 3rd, 2017, with the release of the Nintendo Switch, players around the world can once again experience three classic games, re-united on a fantastic new console from Nintendo:
  • Re-discover 2D BOY's beautiful and surprising World of Goo!
  • Re-ignite the dangerous and uplifting adventure in Little Inferno!
  • Re-engineer your corporate ascent in Human Resource Machine!
  • And for the first time ever, all three games will come bundled with their full original soundtracks.

(March 3rd is also Nintendo Switch's launch date. )

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Geeze. That launch lineup is filling up quick.

Good to see indies are taking to Switch as well.

I'm seriously suspecting that this is a combination of Nintendo taking the approach of "Did you see this? Well, guess what, there's MUCH MORE!" and third parties (mostly indies) not completely sure about when they could release games as of a few days ago.

VariantX

I'd like to know when did Indie's get dev kits? I feel there might be quite a few more games available at launch than what was announced than what was announced at the event.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
World of Goo, the first indie game I tried out (and loved) back on WiiWare. One of my all-time favorites.

Definitely picking that up just for kicks.

Wow this indie lineup continues and it's for launch! Very nice.

This is the machine most of us knew it would be.

Wii U + 3DS first party (still to be seen), indies, Vita games and some nice Japanese third party support with western third party sprinkled here and there.

Anarky

Banned
Poor vita. The one big thing it had going for it was being known as the portable indie machine and Switch is just up and snatching that title away from it

I'd like to know when did Indie's get dev kits? I feel there might be quite a few more games available at launch than what was announced than what was announced at the event.

I'd imagine only the ones with a very close relationship with nintendo have them yet

Oregano

I fully expect strong indie and JP 3rd party support for the Switch

JP 3rd Parties didn't support Wii U very well but Switch seems to be starting a little bit stronger.

I'm seriously suspecting that this is a combination of Nintendo taking the approach of "Did you see this? Well, guess what, there's MUCH MORE!" and third parties (mostly indies) not completely sure about when they could release games as of a few days ago.

Yeah there's definitely an element of that. Wonder if we'll see some bigger devs announce games soon.

phanphare

Banned
Wow this indie lineup continues and it's for launch! Very nice.

This is the machine most of us knew it would be.

Wii U + 3DS first party (still to be seen), indies, Vita games and some nice Japanese third party support with western third party sprinkled here and there.

aka all of the games that I typically find myself interested in all under one roof

There may not be many AAA releases but I'll be spending so much on the eShop.

Also three other games for launch day, why in the name of frick didn't Nintendo announce a launch lineup at the event. We've been going off that silly grid they keep sharing on social media which hardly has anything.

VegaShinra

Little Inferno is one of the finest Wii U eShop games. Probably won't double-dip on that, but World of Goo will be mine.

People really rejoicing over ports still?
Since when is it a problem for people to be excited to play video games? Jesus Christ man. People always talk about double dipping and tripling dipping for Steam, PS4, 3DS and every system ever. Why is it a problem for you if people enjoy playing these games again and some people haven't even played these games.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Hm cool to hear. World of Goo was great.

So the (NA/EU) launch lineup went from this on 1/12:
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
1-2 Switch
Super Bomberman R
Just Dance 2017
Skylanders

to this by 1/24
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
1-2 Switch
Super Bomberman R
Just Dance 2017
Skylanders