• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft New Cinematic: "Safe Haven"

Ixiah

Banned
Too bad they fail at making an MMO interesting, but hey, more Daily Quests, more Reputation Grinds for Mount Nr 600 and i wouldnt be suprised if next Patch they sell you all Endgame Loot for 60 Bucks.
Fuck Activision.

Last edited:
I liked the warcraft movie. The mage character felt like a cosplay but the cheese was entertaining. I got chocked up how they killed the main orc tho :(. And the main actor, the dude from Vikings, was hilarious. He's got the best glares.

Helios

Man, do I hate where Blizzard keeps taking the story, especially as a Horde player. Also I like how they wanted to have a big moment when Thrall gets his weapon back but they completely fucked it up because they had to give Doomhammer to the players one expansion ago.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Beautiful animation as always. Bang up job on that front, those animators always knock it out of the park. I'm still going to post this here low effort meme, though.

AcYYJCC.png

join us

Last edited:

Lanrutcon

BFA is not a very good expansion, but the cinematic team are fucking gods. I don't get why they don't make their own Warcraft movie.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Blizzard should head to Sony tbh. The only thing they are good at nowadays is cinematic, but when it comes to that they're the best in the industry.

BFA is not a very good expansion, but the cinematic team are fucking gods. I don't get why they don't make their own Warcraft movie.

Because a movie like this takes around a whole year to make.

Ivellios

Blizzard cinematics never disappoint, this one was really good as well.

Still, they completely destroyed the lore of Warcraft imo. I actually had no idea who these two orcs were.

Top Bottom