• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Rixxan

quick question regarding character boosting

i just reinstalled and started leveling a mage, picked up some professions, etc

is there a level cut off when i cant boost to 100? like, can i hypothetically level to 99 and then boost to 100 via the interface?

also, do my professions boost with me?

ty bros, been awhile since ive played

Corsick

I like more simplistic transmogs, too plain?

IYBxitU.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
quick question regarding character boosting

i just reinstalled and started leveling a mage, picked up some professions, etc

is there a level cut off when i cant boost to 100? like, can i hypothetically level to 99 and then boost to 100 via the interface?

also, do my professions boost with me?

ty bros, been awhile since ive played

If you are level 60 or up your professions boost to 700. Can boost at any level.

Milennia

Where is this on their website? I'm curious if there are any more comparisons.

Much of the information in the guides is already out of date, so i encourage everyone to not blindly follow them.

Better off getting into your classes discord and asking the appropriate questions there.

biaxident

A weakness for unholy should be that single target without artifact is very extremely basic and boring. But that's considered a strength "Easy to learn and Master" lol. Too early to really judge though, just initial impressions.

I also just tried some boomkin out, seems pretty fun and cool. Fury of Elune can provide some crazy burst. Should be real good with the moon mechanics.

Tarazet

I'm coming around to Preach's point of view. Retribution is pretty weaksauce right now. The only reason to play it is if you really want to be able to stand in the fire and do DPS.

Rizzi

Man, Tanaan is fucking bullshit. Don't have a flying mount in Draenor because it's tied to the dumbest rep grind bullshit? WELL FUCK YOU, NO RARES FOR YOU.

cdyhybrid

Man, Tanaan is fucking bullshit. Don't have a flying mount in Draenor because it's tied to the dumbest rep grind bullshit? WELL FUCK YOU, NO RARES FOR YOU.

Legion is out in a month. It's honestly not worth grinding it out if you aren't already halfway there.

Milennia

can honestly say after its all over..

i will literally never have to fish again unless there is some dumb dps requirement locked behind it

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I get they wanted to use their weird Rotface zombie for the next DT model but they really should have just kept the ghoul model, updated it and made DT turn him into an Abomination with an updated model

Strimei

can honestly say after its all over..

i will literally never have to fish again unless there is some dumb dps requirement locked behind it

I thought the same back in WotLK when I spent god knows how many hours fishing up those damn coins.

I was wrong. Oh, I was wrong.

Rizzi

It fucking sucks that they tied flying in to a damned rep grind.
Either leave it out completely or make it not an annoying bullshit grind.

ampere

It fucking sucks that they tied flying in to a damned rep grind.
Either leave it out completely or make it not an annoying bullshit grind.

It wasn't that bad if you played at the time, since we had a few months access to the reps before flying was enabled. But I can see it being annoying now

Rizzi

Oh right. I've got a level 80 death knight that has been sitting in Stormwind for years.
I should probably do something with him.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
80 to 81 blitzed through compared to the stuff in wrath hmm

Ark

sorry last thread someone asked me how to get lunkers fast

on the southern edge of shadowmoon theres a break between that zone and spires, fish along that edge for sea scorpion pools

fastest way by far, TONS of pools

Holy shit, this works wonders.

Thanks.

UlJUF6B.jpg

That feel.

yeah got a 4 in 4 earlier today, basically am nat pagle

Came in to post my own brag but fine, you win. Though last night I decided I would fish for an hour and hope to get around ten lunkers. I was on my last ten minutes and only had six so I figured one more would be good. In the last ten minutes I caught ten lunkers. Three in a row, as seen below, and two in a row (with a third only a few casts earlier), and the others sprinkled about. I felt like a god. Only need 43 more lunkers.

Zjy8a7Qh.jpg

Edit: And I thought you couldn't get lunkers from pools from the little bit I skimmed comments on them at wowhead but I must have misread. Oops! I guess I could check out the suggested spot.

Tenebrous

A question about PvP...

As we're all scaled to a certain iLvl regardless of gear (I know those above it can get a tiny upgrade), do items like Thunderfury & Shadowmourne become viable? Will dual-Ironfoe enhance shamans be strong?

frontovik

Banned
Re-subbed with my in-game gold to check things out: I like the new transmog system and class revamp, but it's still not enough to entice me to come back for the Legion expansion.

I hope that Blizzard does get around to Legacy servers in the future.

I wanted a mount.. :(

4 weeks of doing Tanaan dailies will net you Pathfinder and it shouldn't take much longer to get the Corrupted Dreadwing if you save all of your apexis and don't spend it on Baleful tokens or upgrades.

Top Bottom