• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT9| People still play this? Isn't it from 2004

Thanks. Seems like the only thing you can screw up is the relic itself. As in picking the wrong path, or getting crap powers on the tiers. So a nice +15 ilvl boost on all artifact weapons at the very least I guess.

EmiPrime

The only crafting profession that is consistently good is engineering because having a bunch of portals to every continent with zone selection (except the crappy Pandaria wormhole) never becomes obsolete.

significant nerfs to KJ

KJ and reflecrions hp reduced by 5% on all difficulties

Maximum distance from the center of the platform that Armageddon can spawn has been reduced on all difficulties

The radius of the explosion from Bursting Dreadflames has been reduced on all difficulties

Chaotic Eruption damage and knockup reduced on mythic

man, that sounds like too many nerfs

It's not even funny how much faster and easier it is to level up a Beast Master hunter versus other ranged dps classes. It's not just the obvious bonus of having a pet to tank for you, it's having all of that range and not having to stop and channel.

My Mage and Boomkin feel so slow and klugey in comparison.

Magnus

So Argus has been pretty fun and epic and all that. I'm kind of disappointed in how it all ended this week. That dungeon was terrible. The cutscene was terrible. The boss was terrible. The cutscene was terrible. All woefully anticlimactic. I guess Antorus will have to end it all, but I was definitely hoping for something more dramatic this week than a golden hue overhaul for the Vindicaar, haha. I feel like the real meat came last week. Netherlight Crucible is such a non-gamechanger. Feels so half-baked.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
What are the chances of getting Tier pieces from the ethereal selling 910 RNG gear? I just got the robe from the mage Tier yesterday and I was a bit surprised.

The Crucible just looks frustrating and tedious.

"Do you want this relic?"
"Well, if it Torment on the second tier and if Torment can lead to one of these two traits then it's a massive upgrade, but if Torment leads to this trait then it's a small upgrade. Anything else and I'm going to disenchant it immediately. So, I guess I want it even though I'm probably going to disenchant it?"

Zelias

Banned
Did I miss something after
Alleria absorbs L'ura? Like the cutscene ends and then next time I see her she's back on the Vindicaar and not voided up at all and it's like it never happened.

Also Blizzard's alt-friendliness with this patch is weirdly sporadic. Like the dungeon, the teleports and the Crucible are all account-wide - which is great - but the World Quests and Invasion Points aren't? What purpose does that serve?

Did I miss something after
Alleria absorbs L'ura? Like the cutscene ends and then next time I see her she's back on the Vindicaar and not voided up at all and it's like it never happened.

Also Blizzard's alt-friendliness with this patch is weirdly sporadic. Like the dungeon, the teleports and the Crucible are all account-wide - which is great - but the World Quests and Invasion Points aren't? What purpose does that serve?

If you talk to her on the VIndicaar after, she explains that she can control it and only manifest the void form when needed.

In 6hrs of play yesterday, my ilvl806 affliction warlock without a single point in his weapon is now ilvl 879 and has 4 points into concordance. That's even with missing an entire relic in my weapon. I got lucky and scored a legendary chest though.

This is extremely alt friendly.

cdyhybrid

Yeah, it's weirdly inconsistent. Luckily it's pretty quick to finish on your second+ time through.

R7u23BN.jpg

Whee. The casting animation for this should've been pieces of it flying in like the Hulkbuster armor.

Fjordson

Bruh what is going on with this Meatball quest chain. Had the second to last order hall mission finally pop after like 48 hours (mysteriously like 10 minutes after I submitted a ticket about it) but now the last one is refusing to show up =[ shit seems so buggy.

I want dat gnoll bodyguard.

In 6hrs of play yesterday, my ilvl806 affliction warlock without a single point in his weapon is now ilvl 879 and has 4 points into concordance. That's even with missing an entire relic in my weapon. I got lucky and scored a legendary chest though.

This is extremely alt friendly.
Yeah, it's pretty wild. I hit 110 on my warlock like 9 days ago and he's already at 906 ilvl with concordance :lol

The new crafted pieces really helped. Not only being 935 ilvl, but being able to choose which stats I wanted. Not a single point of versatility in sight, it's beautiful.

Zelias

Banned
Hit 250 mounts and now have every Argus mount from rares except one of the Fel-Spotted Egg Mana Rays. Goal is to hit 300 mounts this expac. Wondering if I should get back into raiding with Antorus too.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I've never bought a virtual ticket but damn do I want that zeppelin.

Damn it's a two seater too. Asmongold is riding one on stream. Looks so good!

That was the perfect opportunity for the first flying 3-seater. It's so tiring to give a ride to a friend then go back to the other friend. Give me a flying mammoth or something, Blizzard!

Loxley

Those mounts look freakin' awesome. I love that the alliance one fires it's cannons as part of its idle animation.

Oh shit. I need it.

I'm assuming we are expecting the next expansion announcement?

I'd say we have a 90% chance they'll announce the new expansion. 7.3 is basically the end of the story for Legion as far as we know and the timing is about right.

The magic item Kirin Tor quest in Stormheim is some next level terrible quest design...

I'd say we have a 90% chance they'll announce the new expansion. 7.3 is basically the end of the story for Legion as far as we know and the timing is about right.

If they don't announce a new expansion the game will drop in subs real fast. People aren't going to do another WoD year and a half wait between the last patch and new content. I expect an announcement at Blizzcon with a May/June launch date.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
There will absolutely be a WoW expansion reveal at Blizzcon.

What I'm really hoping for is something Diablo related as well.

Fjordson

Virtual ticket bought. Was planning on getting it eventually before the show, but had to instantly for these mounts.

Also, the NA token seems to be taking off. Up 19,000 gold over the past 12 hours or so.

Jag

Virtual ticket bought. Was planning on getting it eventually before the show, but had to instantly for these mounts.

Also, the NA token seems to be taking off. Up 19,000 gold over the past 12 hours or so.

So about 3 tokens for the mounts. Tempting.

Mac'Aree is so much better than the other two areas, IMO. It has the look, the old world vibe, and isn't such a pain to get around. I wish horde was thrown a bone, but whatever.

Top Bottom