• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World's largest fake breasts - Maxi Mounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xabora

mr stroke said:
Gaf is full of it....
so you guys are telling me that this lady shows up at your house naked and says "please fuck my tits" you would turn her away?
See animals in the wild have fake eyes to detur predators... she looks a bit cross eyed from what I saw. :lol

Diablos

Unimpressed by the results of standard silicone implants, Ms Mounds had plastic string inserted into her breasts in 2000.

The implant irritates the breast, causing the release of body fluids that inflate the area still further.
WHY would anyone do that to themselves??

Yeah, irritate and probably infect your breasts! Cool!

way more

bud said:
hideous

naturals >>> fakes

jenny_mccarthy_9.jpg

carmen-electra1-ego.jpg

Gross. I'm gonna vomit.

mr stroke said:
Gaf is full of it....
so you guys are telling me that this lady shows up at your house naked and says "please fuck my tits" you would turn her away?

you would fuck them monstruous aberrations? What the heck of a sick pervert are you?

well, this world features guys who fuck fishes so it doesn't surprise me

I've seen some morbidly obese women waddling around walmart (like they could only walk ten feet before having to stop) with breasts that big or larger..................and some of those women had some really skinny boy friends too.

The funny part- the guys generally couldnt keep their hands off them. You gotta be a total scary breast freak to not care about rest of her in a situation like that!

DAMN!

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
The implant irritates the breast, causing the release of body fluids that inflate the area still further.

...So she turned them into giant blisters that grow indefinitely. Ew.

mr stroke said:
Gaf is full of it....

ummm.. not that hard to do when ur gay. even if... those boobs are disgusting.

ZeoVGM

Banned
bud said:
hideous

naturals >>> fakes

Agreed, but fakes can be fucking great these days, as long as the girl doesn't go up like 3 cup sizes. If you get implants just go up one size and it should be fine. Mac posted some fine ones above.

This shouldn't even be counted as breast implants, they're just fucking stupid.

"I’ve seen some pretty funny things happen. Men walking into things and getting slapped by their girlfriends because they were staring too hard."

Uh, does she actually think they're staring because they like them? NO ONE FINDS THAT SEXY. Any guy that stares at her is staring because she looks like a FREAK.

M3wThr33

Banned
Yes. Everyone agrees with you. No one finds them attractive at all. Not like half the people in this thread you're arguing with.

Anyone remember that episode of Sealab where Stormy stole Neptune's trident from Shanks and gave himself gigantic boobs? Thats what she looks like.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
mr stroke said:
Gaf is full of it....

Uh, YEAH. Her fake breasts are not particularly attractive. They're more like a curious oddity. If I saw her on the street, I'd be staring too, but not because I want to have sex with her (them?).

Good lord you guys HER TITS ARE NOT FAKE!

There isn't some rubber bubble full of salt water in her breast. They put in a piece of string that irritates her breasts and causes them to grow. They're natural, but they were achieved in an unnatural way. If you grabbed one it'd feel just like a hideously gigantic breast is supposed to.

Ferrio

Banned
WordAssassin said:
They're natural, but they were achieved in an unnatural way. If you grabbed one it'd feel just like a hideously gigantic breast is supposed to.

Last time I checked real boobs were made of fatty tissue and not a bunch of body liquid collecting in the chest area.

Chris R

WordAssassin said:

There isn't some rubber bubble full of salt water in her breast. They put in a piece of string that irritates her breasts and causes them to grow. They're natural, but they were achieved in an unnatural way. If you grabbed one it'd feel just like a hideously gigantic breast is supposed to.
I'm pretty sure regular breasts aren't full of body fluids caused by an irritant. But Doctor-gaf can correct me if I'm wrong.

Look I said in my post that they were made in an unnatural way, but they're part of her body. The people I was referring to were the ones saying she had nasty huge implants that must be the size of bean bag chairs. They aren't. Bodily fluids or fat, those tits are real, not silicon or salt water. Are they disgusting? Fucking hell! But the only thing implanted into them was some string to make them angry.

Regardless of whether you're attracted to them or not, I think any guy here would gladly tap that given the chance. If not just for curiosity's sake.

LCGeek

formerly sane
WordAssassin said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_breast_implant aka Polypropylene breast implants

Thanks for informing the misinformed that show up.

I hate maxi mounds but I had no idea she was bigger than chelsea charms who if you see vid or picture comparison is clear who has bigger tits. Once these models go past HHH I tend not to care since they go way bigger than I ever prefer. Think people don't care go check out a site like bearchive or vids of these models at conventions plenty line up for them, simply because they aren't your thing doesn't change the fact it is for others.

Silicone implants have gotten good enough to give these types of models size without the complications of string implants though it requires various surgeries to get the size to stretch the the skin.

Rpgmonkey

WordAssassin said:
Look I said in my post that they were made in an unnatural way, but they're part of her body. The people I was referring to were the ones saying she had nasty huge implants that must be the size of bean bag chairs. They aren't. Bodily fluids or fat, those tits are real, not silicon or salt water. Are they disgusting? Fucking hell! But the only thing implanted into them was some string to make them angry.

I laughed for some reason.

In the case of the main discussion, no idea what I'd do if I met her...

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
they look like giant balls... or ass... or... ahh i got nothing.
disgusting, yeah that's it disgusting.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Disgusting.

bud

mac said:
http://partmule.com/blog16/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/jenny_mccarthy_9.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/03/23-End%20of%20Month/carmen-electra1-ego.jpg[IMG]

Gross. I'm gonna vomit.[/QUOTE]

i'd vomit, too, after seeing electra's titties

tri_willy

Anasui Kishibe said:
you want to see some sexy large natural beauties? Google Ewa Sonnet

ewa_sonnet_busty_05.jpg

its a shame she doesnt do any sex. only topless pics and videos of her taking a shower and running around topless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom